As always

//Tords PoV//
It had been around half an hour of me, sitting alone in my room, just thinking. I knew I was horrible, I knew I was abusive, but... I didn't stop. I knew I hurt Tom, and that hurts me, but I can't let him get in the way of anything, especially the army.

-a week has passed-

I realised that I was too harsh on Tom, so I toned down the anger. I started being nicer to him, more caring and much nicer to Edd and Matt. They seemed... Surprised? I guess I was way too harsh.

//Toms PoV//

I was sitting on the sofa, looking at pictures of kittens, when I felt a rather large warm hand on my shoulder. I couldn't think at first, but I noticed that Tord had sat next to me, I jumped at first, I guess I shouldn't have... Since that made Tord seem a little upset.

"Hey Tord.."

"Heya.. You good?"

"Could be better." I turned my head away from him, but not enough for him to notice.

\\Tord's poV\\

I saw his head move. I saw his small jump. I saw everything. I pay closer attention than that pretty boy thinks. It hurts to think that my own boyfriend can't even look me in the eyes for longer than a minute. But I can't either. A mirror is my worst enemy, followed by my past.

                I leaned in slowly and kissed the tip of his soft nose, I wish we could cuddle. It's all my fault. I put him in this nightmare he calls life. I've made him want to leave it all behind too.

"What's wrong love?"

              I'm beginning to regret that.

"Get off."

             That was expected.

"Baby-"

              Why am I even trying.

"Don't call me that."

             Tom got up and left. I would do that if I was him.
I quietly sat there. Motionless. Having a go at my useless self.
     As always.
I

mean it's all I'm good for.

             Arguing.

I've even started having arguments with Matt. Isn't that impressive? Ticking off that innocent, bubbly boy so much that he begins shouting at me.

         I really must be bad.

But it's my own fault.

                   As always.