Cold Without You.

/Third person/

Tom woke up slowly, feeling the cold empty space next to him in his bed, Tord had left once again. He didn't know where to, maybe to go smoke, see some friends or maybe even cheat on him. But he didn't care, all he wanted was a break from Tords anger filled face.
Tom slowly leaned up, his back aching from lying in an awkward position for a while. He scooted closer to the edge of the bed and carefully picked up his phone. The bright light shon on his face, making the room lighter with its small screen glow. 8am, the usual time. The time he would wake up wondering where is uncaring, cruel boyfriend was. Tom put his phone back on the dark brown wooden bedside table and rolled back into bed.
Tom was awoken by the bitter cold of early spring, biting at his uncovered arms. He was normally awoken by either Tord shoving him off of the bed, or Edd shouting at him to get up at 2pm. But no Edd, no Tord, only freezing weather and an empty bed.
Tom leaned up, forgetting how painful it was. Even if Tord was cruel, he still loved him, and missed him when he was gone.
Tord usually did this to Tom. Disappearing without a trace, and coming home later acting like nothing happened. No one in their group of hoodied males even knew where Tord went off to every day.
Tom decided that it was time to get up, eventually. He got out of bed, and went into his dark wooden drawers. He found a pair of black ripped jeans, a ska themed checkered belt, a stay safe asdf shirt and a blue hoodie. The usual. He slipped off his pyjamas and put on his clothes, since he wasn't really the morning shower type.
As he went to go to brush his teeth, all he could hear was water dripping, and horrible singing to horrible songs, Matt. He just decided he would do them after. He walked down the pale wooden stairs in the boys shared house, passing the framed pictures of them all, down to the bright red sofa. He slumped down on the sofa, making a casual leather sound and sighed.
Without Tord, everything seemed so dull, yet so much better.