Chapter 35 ~ Double trouble

Start from the beginning

"May I...?"

Ethan's eyes flashed silver and for a second he didn't move. I gathered some courage and pressed my hand against his chest until he moved back and sat down on the bed. I moved so that I was sitting between his spread legs and then I reached my hand out towards his pants.

When he didn't move to stop me I slowly pulled down the zipper and when I took a hold of the loops on the side of the jeans my mate helped me along by slightly pushing his hips up so I could slide the material down his ass and away from his legs. He easily kicked them to the side and then put his hands against the cover behind him as he leaned back to stare at me, waiting for my next move. When I blushed he let a small smirk grace his face and that expression alone really made me want to go through with what I was thinking of doing.

"Ethan... can I... taste you?" I asked, not sure if that's how you expressed it. Maybe you normally just went and did it? Even so I wanted to make sure that he didn't have anything against it. I would never do anything against someone's will.

If the look on my mate's face was anything to go by he didn't mind me trying this out though. His eyes were glowing silver when I decided to tug down his boxers as well and when they were gone I was licking my lips in slight anticipation.

Okay how were you supposed to go about this? I had, surprise surprise, never given anyone a blow job and I was a bit unsure if Ethan would even find my inexperience arousing. Maybe this was a bad idea? What if he thought I was bad and lost interest? I didn't want that.

"You're killing me Matt..." Ethan suddenly muttered and I flickered my gaze up to his silver-colored ones as he raised an eyebrow as if wondering if I was going to do anything or just sit here and stare. I blushed and lowered my gaze.

"I-It might not be good... I've never done anything like this before so..." I began but I was quickly silenced as my mate put a finger under my chin and raised my head enough so he could press a kiss against my lips.

"I would be pissed if you were used to this Matt. Also, you don't have to do this. If you don't want to I wouldn't want you to force yourself." He whispered against my tingling lips and I couldn't quite focus on his voice when he was this close, his scent wrapping around me like a comforting blanket.

"I want to." I finally breathed and Ethan's eyes glimmered under the soft bedroom-light as he slowly pulled back to allow me access to do what I wished.

"Then I'm all yours, princess." He purred and I shivered slightly at his arousing voice. I'd never get used to hearing it. Ethan's voice when aroused was a thing for the ears, that's for sure.

Before I could regret what I had started I shifted until I was on my knees in-between his thighs and then I stared down at my price, wetting my lips slightly before I leaned down and slowly gave the head an experimental lick. I flicked my tongue across the slit on the top of his cock once again when a drop of pre-cum appeared and I paused slightly to take in the taste of him. Mhm... not too bad.

"Matt..." Ethan groaned and I took a moment to shoot him a small smirk before I shifted my attention back towards what I was doing. With a curios look I reached out and grabbed the base of his hard shaft and without wasting more time I tugged my hand against his sensitive skin, giving my hand a slight twist as I let his cock glide against my palm.

I liked it like that and since I didn't know what Ethan preferred I guessed that it was best to go with something that I myself would enjoy having done to me. When a soft grunt left my mate's lips I knew it had been a good choice.

I watched more pre-cum dripping out and this time I didn't hesitate as I leaned in and carefully took him in my mouth. It felt a bit weird having a man's penis against my tongue but it wasn't awful or anything. This was Ethan and I liked it when he rewarded my action by letting out a breathless moan when I swallowed him down to the base.

I might not like throwing up but gagging on things had never been a problem for me. When I pulled back I tried trailing my tongue against the thick vein on the underside of his cock and that earned me a sharp tug on my hair. Ethan had falled down against the covers and now he was grabbing at my hair like he wanted to push me down, or pull me off... I had no idea which one but I wasn't going to stop until I got to taste him throughly.

"Oh shit... Matt!" Ethan growled out as I pressed my tongue into the slit at the top of his shaft and then reached down to gently fondle his heavy balls in a teasing motion. I went down on him again but this time I sucked a bit harder making him buck his hips up against me. A small moan left my lips and the vibrations against his cock had him growling deeply.

A second later he had a tight grip on my hair and before I knew what was happening he pushed me down to take all of him as he thrusted up, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. I let out a small whine and by the aroused growl I got in response I'd say he liked hearing me choke on his dick.

"Yes... take it like a good boy... mhm just like that..." Ethan's growl and his voice was suddenly waaay to dark to be his. A slight glance up towards his face told me that his wolf was out and in charge. 

Nghh... shit... I let out another whine when a wave of uncontrolled desire suddenly had me all hot and bothered. I sucked his cock harder and by the smirk Ethan's wolf shot me I knew he could tell that I liked the fact that he was out to play with me.

"Enough!" He growled and then he pulled me away from his cock and threw me down on my stomach on the bed beside him. In a flash he was behind me, ripping my pants and underwear down and off in one impatient move. A startled hiss left me when one of his fingers entered me without warning and then I was suddenly bunching the covers in my hands and closing my eyes with a low moan leaving my lips.

"That's right, my precious little bitch... daddy is out to play now..." Ethan's wolf chuckled darkly and when the sinful words entered my overstimulated mind I was reduced to a whimpering mess underneath him. Two more fingers entered me and I moaned louder when the tip of his finger tapped my prostate and had me withering against the covers.

I didn't know if I wanted more or if I wanted the amazing torture to stop but one thing was certain... the wolf was not going to go easy on me tonight. When I made an attempt to escape by crawling forward I was immediately pulled back and pressed down against the mattress.

"Now where do you think you're going, hm... mate." The wolf breathed, his dark voice filled with amusement when I shivered and let out a small gasp.

"P-please..." I heard myself say and before I could blink I was on my back with my legs spread on either side of Ethan's hips. The silver-colored eyes that was burning down at me had my breathing hitch and I could feel my insides throb strangely. What was happening?

The wolf's eyes was glowing brighter all of a sudden and before I could even get a word out he had his face pressed against my crotch. A startled gasp left my lips and blood rushed to my cheeks as the wolf turned his eyes on me and licked his lips. With a dark smirk he said:

"I've been waiting for you to go into heat little pup. You had me waiting for far too long."