2

Mentions of selfharm, stay safe everyone :)

Dan's Pov.

I woke up and slowly sat up on my bed. I saw that Phil was still sleeping so I quietly walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and slowly stepped in and let the warm water run over me. I washed off my body and my washed my hair. I wrapped myself in a towel and dried off, I put the towel back on the rack and got dressed. I quickly got up and went back to my room.

I walk in and see Phil still sleeping peacefully. He looks so adorable, but I need to wake him up. I slowly start to shake him awake, "Phil you need to get up" "why??" "We need to get to school, come on." "Fine" and with that he got up and undressed, I couldn't help but stare. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help myself. He finished and said, "let's go" I grabbed my backpack and he grabbed his as we left for school.

Time skip

We arrived at school. We walked into the gates until someone shoves me to the ground. I look up to see two figures that I don't recognize. Who are these people? Then Phil says, "Chris, PJ get away from him!" I started to get up but then one of them just pushed me down again. Then Phil yelled, "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Then one of the two spoke, "What are you gonna do fag!" Phil pushed him down to the ground, while I had the chance I got up and Phil motioned me to run, so I did. I ran so fast, faster then my legs could carry me.

I ran to my locker and got my stuff out and headed to home room, phil should be here any moment, hopefully he's ok. I thought. He then walked in the classroom and took his seat next to me. We sat there in silence, complete silence. Just silence while we did our work.

The bell rang and it was time for science. I picked up my stuff and walked out of the classroom and went to the science classroom. I sat down in a seat and Phil walked in and sat down beside me, he's so adorable. The teacher went to the front. I don't recognize her is she new? I thought to myself. "Hello everyone I am your new teacher and you can just call me teacher, I don't really mind." Then she smiled. She was just about to pass out the work until I interrupt her "Teacher?" Then she paused, "Yes, Daniel?" "Number one its just dan and number two, can I help you pass out the papers to everyone?" "Oh.. uh.. um.. Sure!" And then she handed me the pile of papers to pass out.

I passed out the papers and went to my seat and sat down quietly.

Ten minutes later....

The bell rang and it was time for lunch, I went to my locker and put my stuff away, and headed to the cafeteria. I saw Phil so I ran up to him,"Hey Phil!" "Hi dan" "Wanna get our lunch?" I asked. "Sure" And with that we went off and got our lunches and sat down and an empty table, "Phil dont you wanna go sit your friends?" "It doesn't matter, I have to go to teachers room anyway." "Oh." He picked up his unfinished food and walked out of the cafeteria. There I was all alone.

Until someone came up to me, "Hello!!" Shes very loud. "hi.." " I heard your new, anyway my names Louise and I saw you sitting alone so came over here, do you wanna come sit with me and my friends?" Do I really want to? Ugh fine. "um, yeah sure." And then we headed over "Guys this is dan the new kid, Dan this is Zoe and Hazel." They gave a slight wave. "Hello.." And we just sat and talked for and little until lunch was over, " bye guys!!" I said waving "Bye dan!!" Zoe and hazel said unison. "Dan wait!!" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "Yeah Louise?" "Here's my number, so we continue talking to each other, bye dan!!" "Cya Louise!"

I walked out of the school and started walking home, I didn't want anyone to come over I didn't wanna see anyone I just wanted to be by myself, I ran into the house kicking off my shoes and running up to my room and flopping on my bed. I turned so I was on my back and started to think while staring at the ceiling, I'm gay but phil probably isn't so I don't even have a chance with him, I sighed. I wished Phil would want someone like me.

I looked and my wrists and traced over the old scars that remind me of a dark past, anyway I haven't cut in awhile, I'm going to stay clean, and try very hard, but it's really hard when you don't have a good life. I sighed. I got outta bed and turned on a movie.

Five mins later...

I got bored so I turned it off and went to sleep.

Hey everyone this is the end of chapter two.. I hope you enjoyed.. k byeeeee