3.

A/N:: WARNING.... resident vibes!!! P.s new fox show!!! Love it gotta watch you guys you just have too...

Third Person POV

A few days have passed since Luna's first appearance at SGMW and now she felt like she was in a groove she knew what she needed to do. She doesn't get lost in the hospital anymore, and she is getting sex on a regular basis thanks to a special doctor. She is once again at peace with herself enough to where she doesn't care what people think anymore. She finally has friends at the hospital and she is just overall happy.

Sitting in the CT room as she was waiting for a patient's scans to come up so she could continue with the day she had ahead of her, she heard a knock come to the door. She looked over her shoulder a bit to see Jackson standing there. Ever since he kissed her the two haven't really talked. If they see each other in the hall they keep going. In public, they keep going. The locker room, they keep going. See where this is going?

" Hey, how long till you're done?"
" Just a few minutes, I'm waiting for the scans now."

He just nodded his head as he stood at the door, not knowing what to say to her other than he was sorry.

" You just gone stand there?"

Jackson had smiled a bit hearing the southern twang in her voice. Luna commented on the fact that he had just been standing there since he first came into the room, causing him to chuckle and move into the room. He sat next to her as they watched Luna's patient move a bit, knowing that she was uncomfortable, Luna started talking to her.

" Hey Liza, you're doing great. Just a few more minutes, okay? and I promise I'll get you out of there."
"Thanks, Dr."

She smiled knowing that her patient was calm during her scan before she turned to look at Jackson, who sat there the whole time looking at her as if she was an equation to be figured out.

" What?"
" Nothing. Nothing, just wondering when this whole ignoring me thing is going to stop."
" Oh, it's not a thing... I'm ignoring you because I don't like you."
" How don't you like me... I'm me?"
" And bam. There it is, the reason I don't like you. That little thing there. What you just did, there is a word for it. It's called arrogance, and you have a lot of it, which deems in me not liking you like every doctor and nurse here that is willing to jump your bones."

After her small outburst, she smiles and looks at the computer quickly hitting the print button before looking back at him.

" And there are my scans. Goodbye Dr. Avery."

She smiled at him as she walked away and then made sure her patient was out of the bed and proceeded to walk her back to her room. Jackson knew that she meant every word she said, but he was determined to change her mind. Luna was walking through the halls looking for Derek so he could tell her about the test and what needs to be done. She found him walking towards the patient's room before they could get her back in.

" Good, Dr. Shepherd!"
" Aw, Great! I found you. Do you have the scans?"
" Yes, I found this but I just didn't want to be too sure of it."

She had shown him the CT and her MRI. She had to make sure she wasn't going too crazy, and this wasn't her first time with reading an MRI, so she just had to make sure.

" No, you're right... That's a large clot. It seems as if it's invading her sensory cortex which would explain the loss of her eyesight. Good find Luna, you just saved a life how do you feel?"

He had sent his signature smile to her, causing a small chuckle to leave her lips as she went to update the patient's chart with the MRI scans. While doing this, she saw Mark walking towards her and took out her pad and pen scribbling down a quick note before ripping it off and folding it. She saw him trying to speak to her, so she just slides the note in his pocket and keeps walking. Being with him as made her days a lot easier to handle knowing that she would have a stress-free night with someone that she is letting in her life for the first time. Mark had taken the note from his pocket as he was trying to wrap his head around what happened that quickly.