I didn't wanted to look out of the place so I just did a winged eyeliner and instead of my regular peach lipgloss, I wore pink lipgloss. That's it, I was done.

You all must be thinking that why I was so dressed up? Well, it's just because today's my birthday and everyone has the right to look at their best that day. Whatever, I was wearing today or carrying with me was given by Tashu on my every birthday, so today I thought that why not give her a return gift and what's a better way than this. She was so happy to see all her gifts being used today.

Back to his question, so this is what I was wearing.

"Clothes!!" I answered him and immediately regretted what I said. See, It's so easy to embarass yourself. It's just a piece of cake!!

"Wao, I didn't knew that" he smirked. "You're looking so beautiful" he said and moved back a little, giving me enough space to think and speak properly.

"JazakAllahu Khair" I replied dumbly.

"Wa antum fa jazakamullahu khair" he replied and you all know what, he even smiled. Now, this really brightened up my mood.

"Miss.Ahmed, you can take a day off today." He said making me shock.

"As in going back to home without doing anything?" I asked.

"As in you can do anything you want to do today, like, spend a day with me?" He suddenly said.

"A Date?" I shreiked.

"Hahahahaha....Relax. I was just joking." He said laughing. Woah, he just laughed like actually laughed for the first time. I didn't knew I was staring until he spoke "Never seen a man laughing before?" He was actually amused.

I nodded my head slowly "Never seen You laughing before!!" I replied him back with a smile.

"Happy Birthday, Miss.Ahmed" he again smiled. Am I dreaming?

"Thank you, Sir." I said.

I had almost stepped out of his office when suddenly I turned back and saw him leaning on his door, arms crossed over his chest. His fringes lazily disturbing his eyes.

"Sir?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"Office missed you alot!!" I said.

He smirked "Miss.Ahmed, why don't you be specific a bit? Office missed me or You?" His question made my eyes bulged out. I tried to answer him back, but no words came out of my mouth. It was as if I don't know how to speak.

"Don't need to put much stress in your mind." He said and gestured with his hand to look back.

All my friends were waiting to jump on me.

"Haaaaapppppyyyyyyyy Biiirrrrrtttthhhhhdddaaaaayyyyy" they all shouted and hugged me at once except Zain and Junaid.

"Aaahhh...thank you guys, can you all leave me for once, please!" I choked.

"So where is the Party?" Muskaan asked taking a sip of her diet coke. We all were now sitting in the cafetaria.

"Party? What Party?" I asked

"Oh C'mon! Don't try to act modest now." Ambreen commented.

"No, I'm serious" I defended myself.

"Then why aren't you in the hospital?" Muskaan joked by taking a handfull of fries and just chewing them away mercilessly. Zain threw a napkin at her to which she snorted. We all rolled our eyes.

"We want treat, yaar!!!" Junaid said.

"Okaay...so I'll pay today's bill." I smiled.

"Nope, we all are going out today for dinner." Zain said to which Junaid coughed.