Chapter 25 (Special Chapter)

-5 years later-

Author POV

"Appa! Dongsaeng is crying! I think she wants food." A 4-year-old boy shouted from the living room while trying his best to calm the baby girl down. "On it's way." Taehyung replied, preparing the milk from the kitchen.

Carrying the baby girl gently from the sofa into his own arms, Taehyung fed her with milk, patting her occasionally to comfort her. "Dongbin ah, go prepare your sister's bed and pack your clothes for tomorrow. I believe my boy can do these, right?" Taehyung instructed the little boy who was sitting obediently beside him, opening his big round eyes, staring at how his father take care of his sister. "Neh!" the little boy nodded in determination and ran upstairs.

Kim Dongbin, a 4-year-old boy, is Taehyung and Yuna's son. A year after their marriage, Dongbin was brought into this world. At moment of truth behind all the sudden weird food cravings that Yuna had, all the sudden vomiting and the different symptoms of pregnancy, Taehyung was thrilled and excited that he was becoming a dad. He was dreaming about having kids from time to time after their marriage and Yuna gave him the second most important present in his life. When Dongbin was born, Taehyung was beside Yuna all the time, going through the process with her, wiping her sweat when she was giving birth, staying up all night to check on her after she gave birth to Dongbin in case she need anything in the middle of the night. "Thank you so much, my love." He kissed the top of her head while she was asleep after all the hassle she went through.

After 3 years, they welcomed their second new member into their family. This time, it was a girl. "Finally, I have a daughter." Taehyung exclaimed, hugging Yuna tightly. Collecting experience from their first child, they were more familiar with the procedures and the things to take note of during pregnancy. Maybe girls are usually more 'troublesome' in nature. When Yuna was pregnant with their baby girl, Sobin, it was much tiring. Yuna would get dizzy very easily, lack of energy very quickly, getting mood swings more often or even vomiting very frequently. Taehyung patiently endured it all. "It's okay. I am here, sweetheart." Is the sentence that he often repeats.

And now, the baby girl is lying comfortably in his arms, fast asleep after his feeding and patting. "You look so much like Yuna." he muttered, kissing the forehead of his daughter while continuing his bouncing and patting.

The sound of the biometric sensor was heard, and the front door flew open. "Hyung!" came from a boy who is now more matured than ever, running towards him. "Shh, Namhyun. Sobin is sleeping." Taehyung replied, giving the young boy a pat on his shoulder as a greeting. Namhyun is now 16 years old, doing well in his studies. "Oppa." Following behind was Taehyung's dearest sister, Somin. She is now more lady-like, throwing away her childish personality as she turns 21. She wears dresses, putting on make-up and heels. After her last year in university, she is ready for the working world. "Let me hold her." Somin demanded excitedly. But one thing that didn't change from her, was her pampered attitude towards Taehyung.

"Our son!" Lastly, Uncle and Auntie Kim. Despite them growing older in age, they still looked the same. Maybe because of the happiness that was brought to them. "Appa, Umma." Taehyung called out, hugging his parents before settling them down on the sofa. "Grandpa, Grandma!" Dongbin, who was done packing his clothes, ran down from the stairs and threw himself into the arms of his grandparents. "Be careful, my dear." The two old people laughed.

Yuna, who was by the side, looking at the blissful scene, smiled to herself. What more can she ask for? She can never feel more joyous than seeing her family in blessedness. Holding the groceries that she bought before fetching Uncle and Auntie Kim, Namhyun and Somin, she proceeded to the kitchen to make dinner for the family.