Chapter 15

Author POV

Their one-week break was going to end soon, and they would have to face the reality in the next few days. Now that Yuna and Namhyun have already got used to staying in the Kim's mansion, everything was perfect.

"Yuna." Taehyung knocked into Yuna's room, who was surfing the net to kill time as Taehyung was already busy with his preparation for work. "Yes?" she swirled her chair to face her boyfriend. "Take a look at this and tell me what you think." He placed a stack of papers on her table, giving her a caress on her head before leaving.

Yuna POV

I took over the papers, giving them a flip when my eyes widened. "Seoul Arts and Design School?!" I exclaimed, not believing my eyes. It's one of the top design schools in Korea. I didn't study university and I can never imagine myself studying in Seoul Arts and Design School.

I looked through the different courses and timings that are suitable when I realised that Taehyung oppa has already marked out the night classes for me. At the very last page, was an enrolment form for me to apply for the night classes. "Oh gosh! Am I dreaming? I am studying design!" I jumped from my chair, dashing out of my room to find Taehyung oppa.

Still calming myself down, I knocked on his door, waiting for the signal for me to go in. "Come in." he instructed. With a big grin on my face, I forcefully rushed in, running towards him who was sitting on his chair by his table to give him a hug. "Is this true?!" I questioned, not releasing my arms from him.

He stood up from his seat with his arms still around my waist to keep me secure, "Of course this is real. I contacted the professors who taught me when I was studying there. They told me that it's alright even if you have no background about designing. The night classes are sufficient for you. I don't want you to stay as an assistant. Jessica noona told me that you have potential in designing and I noticed that." He explained, still not willing to break off from the hug.

What did I do to deserve a person like him? I must have saved the world in my past life. "Thank you. Thank you so much, oppa." I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck, leaning in closer to show him how appreciated I am. "Promise me to work hard alright?" he whispered gently into my ears, caresses my back smoothly. I nodded against his neck, breaking away from the hug to look at him.

"Thank you so much. Really." I beamed, leaning to leave him with a quick peck on his lips. "I think I deserve more than just a peck, baby." He teased, brushing his finger off my nose tip. I instantly gave him a disgusted face as I struggled to break off from his embrace. "Too late, baby girl." He chuckled brightly, leaning in to give me a long and passionate kiss. Breaking away from the kiss which left me breathless, he mumbled, "I am ready to give you the best out of my ability."

Author POV

The first day of work after the break was also Yuna's enrolment day in Seoul Arts and Design School. She was nervous and excited at the same time. Taehyung and Yuna decided not to expose their relationship for the time being despite Taehyung urging to announce it to the whole world. Their relationship status is too sensitive now.

Entering the office, Yuna ran towards her team which she hasn't met in a long time, announcing that she was enrolled in the design school. "Congratulations!" everyone was happy for her, especially Jessica.

"Shall we celebrate over lunch?" Jackson suggested, receiving thumbs up from everyone. "We will treat Yuna then, as a gift on her first day of school tonight." Minjae added in.

After a bit of catching up, they went back to preparing themselves for the meeting later on. Yuna was also involved.

During the meeting, they were discussing about their profit and losses, their goals for the next project as well as potential clients that they might need to contact. "One last note before letting you guys go." Taehyung spoke up as the CEO. "On Wednesday night, we will be having a grand event with many high-status bosses and clients. I need everyone to appear and look presentable. There will be many potential clients that night and it will depend on our ability to see if we can attract more clients to our company." He stated, standing up from his seat to fix his suit coat. "Keep this information in mind and you are dismissed."