"Luna, Alpha Ajax has instructed me to attend you on your walk." One of the guards down the hall steps forward. His hands were placed behind his back and he bowed his head respectfully. Ajax must've mind linked him, which means he's clearly very close to him. It takes a close connection and tons of practice to manage the skill of mind linking.

His hair was ashy blonde with tons of natural highlights. His hazel eyes were light and more on the green side but had strong hints of light brown throughout. He was tall, but a few inches shorter than Ajax and his build was larger. He was obviously very attractive, just like the majority of male wolves.

"Very well then. Lets get going." I give him a small smile and pass him by to get to the stairs. His posture remains taught and on guard the whole way down the stairs and to the front door.

I watch him carefully as we exit the house. He keeps a good distance. Not too close, but not too far either. I'm relieved that he doesn't try to start a conversation or even make a sound for that matter. We cross into the tree lines and I walk straight towards the edge of the border until I was just a few yards away from the wolves patrolling the territory lines.

The wind blew harshly around us and I tug on my cardigan that began to fly and flap around vigorously. The leaves around us kicked up and began to follow the wind blindly in whichever direction it took them. Autumn is absolutely my favorite time of the year. I'm definitely not ready for winter to take over. If only I could live in this season forever.

"Can you smell that?" Marcus says from behind me. I stop in my tracks and turn slightly to look at him. His nose was pointed upwards in the air has he began to sniff around.

I copy is actions, pointing my nose upwards and take in a few whiffs, really concentrating. It was faint, but I could definitely smell it. It was awful and smelled like someones rotting insides. I swallow roughly and resist the urge to gag. Where is that smell coming from? Maybe there is a nearby animal that was dying.

I watch as a wolf breaks from his spot in line and sniffs out the location of the awful smell. He was clearly eaves dropping and heard what Marcus had said. I turn and follow him, my curiosity peeked. How had no one noticed this smell before?

His dark brown wolf stops near the trunk of a rather large tree. He sniffs around it until he comes to another complete stop. I make my way over to him as he backs a way with a soft whine of disgust. The wind blew harshly once more, bringing up the leaves around us. It revealed a pile of want seemed to be vomit. I cover my noise immediately. Ugh, seriously how had no one realized this was here?

"Crowley, go send for someone to clean this up." Marcus says, his facial expressions were one of disgust. I turn away from the vomit and begin to walk away. If I look at it much longer I just might vomit myself.

"Luna, hold on just a minute please." Marcus says. He moves closer to the pile of waste and kneels down slowly. My noise crinkles in distaste. How can he even manage to get so close to it? He picks up a nearby stick and begins to brush some of the vomit to the side and it takes everything in me not to gag. Curse my weak stomach.

"Marcus, I dont think its very smart to play with it." I say slightly annoyed. I just wanted fresh air to think clearly, but instead I'm stuck with puke invested oxygen and a grown man playing with vomit. Great. Just great.

"The dirt underneath looks like someone was digging. It's fresh." He whispers to himself but I can hear him very clearly. I feel the urge to sigh heavily, but resist because I don't want to breathe in the toxic air around me.

We waited for about five minutes before the, wolf returned with someone carrying a bunch of cleaning supplies. I hope they have a gas mask handy because they're definitely going to need it. I don't bother to watch as they clean up the mess and occupy my time by walking around a large tree several times until they're gone and the vomit along with them.