Chapter 22

Ajax:

Ajax:

November fifteenth.

"Son, don't do this. You'll regret this when you're older." He cowered in the corner in fear but I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. No fear. No pain. No regret. Nothing.

"I'm not your son. You've never treated me like your child and I won't treat you like my father. You're a piece of shit and you deserve to die." I grip the large kitchen knife in my hand tightly.

"You're a fool boy. Only a silver knife can kill a wolf, you and I both know that." Andre attempts to lift himself up from the floor but fails due to the injury on his leg.

I roll my eyes at him. "Of course it won't kill you. It'll just hurt like a bitch and keep you pinned until I finish ripping your throat out." And with that last word I strike and stab my so called father in the leg. It slices all the way through and even punctures the hardwood floor beneath him. He screams out in agony while clenching his fist and punching the floor in anger.

All I could do was breathe a sigh of relief. It'll finally be over. No more abuse. No more pain. I could feel my body shake and tremble as my bones begin to crack and morph into my pitch black wolf. I shake out my fur and watch as Andre's eyes widen in fear.

"Impossible!" He yells out. "You're only fifteen. You're not supposed to turn until February of next year."

I growl lowly at him. I turned weeks ago. I guess all the anger that had built up over the years and all the time I spent working out to get revenge one day led to this. A premature shift. Although I don't feel premature at all. I feel powerful.

"Son, please. I'm sorry." He begs but it only makes me more furious and with one last viscous growl I leap for his neck and tear it to shreds. I leave him to bleed out, decapitated on the floor.

There was a loud bang on the door which took me by surprise. Who could be interrupting this? No one cared for my father. No one except my mother who had just committed suicide twenty minutes ago in the bathroom.

The door busts open and a fire ignites. I take a fearful step back as a large man walks unscathed through the hot flames. No. No. It can't be him. I just got back from murdering him. How can this be?

"Did you miss me pup?" Jargen says with a viscous smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. Now I was the one who was cowering away. This can't be. No. No. How?

"No!" I want to yell at him but I couldn't considering I was in my wolf form.

"Ajax..." He says evilly as he approaches me.

"Ajax."

"Ajax." I jump up immediately taking a large breath of air in. I grab my chest quickly feeling as though I can't get enough air into my lungs fast enough. It was just a nightmare.