1.3 : Allen Reid

Începe de la început

"Do not move to much and hold tight in my shoulder." Allen gives Onyx a slight warning. He is worried that if Onyx move to much he will thrown in his shoulder to the floor. There's many people in the banquet so this accident possibility is very high.

Onyx squeak, giving his understanding.

"Thank you for coming in my banquet Mr.Reid" A middle age man stood in the hall to receive the guest greeted Allen with obvious fake fawning in his tone. He eyed the ferret that currently sitting in the cold man's shoulder, He was confused because he knows that Allen don't a pet and man don't like physical contact even if it's a animal.

"congratulation obtaining the the head seat Mr.Gordon" Allen said in a cold tone.

Gordon is one of the loyal brothers that the protagonist have. The protagonist helped him to obtain the big business of the Gordon family because he is just a mistress son he had a hard time getting a foothold in the Gordon family, when the protagonist helped Gordon with his power, Gordon felt move that a stranger is helping instead of his family and swear that in this life he will be a loyal brother to the protagonist.

"Thank you"

Gordon know's that Allen is the enemy of his brother but he can't currently clash face to face the man because his power is not stable enough.

Allen gives Gordon one last look before proceeding to the banquet hall.

[Host the protagonist is in the second floor] Sora updated Onyx.

"Good, keep an eye on him" Onyx replied

Suddenly a loud bang resound in the large banquet hall, people started to panic and people begun running everywhere.

"Sora what's going on?" Onyx ask.

[Host it's Clark Gordon the supposedly heir of the gordon family, Clark and his men ambush the banquet hall.] Sora look at Clark and his men who's starting a mass murder in the hall. It's suicide ambush.

"Master its not safe here, lets go out" Jin said in a serious tone.

Allen with the twins walked in the sea of people to the wide open door that leads out in the room.

Onyx held his ear, He was not use hearing so much noise and with his new sharp sense it doubled the noise but he is vigilant in his surroundings, the protagonist might use this commotion to poison Allen.

A bright red dot appeared in the chest of Allen, Onyx was stunned for a moment then narrowed his eyes in the direction of the dot. A man with a black suit stood in the scond floor with a tranquilizer gun in his hand.

It's the poison! Onyx slap his paws in Allen's cheek to get his attention but before he can do it a large a big muscled man bumped in Allen back and Onyx lost his balance. Onyx panic when his body fall in the man shoulder and was tossed in the ground, A sharp pain racked in his little body and can't move for a minute.

Noises of shooting guns revered in the big halls. Allen felt his shoulder lighten, The man turn his head to look at Onyx but the ferret is missing in the spot where he stood in Allen's shoulder.

"Oh no....." Onyx panted in pain and tried to find Allen in the messy hall all he see is people rushing everywhere.

"Sora! Where is Allen?!" Onyx asked sora, panic laced in his voice.

[Turn right host then keep straight, Allen is also searching for you] 

"Give me a item that will boost my speed, hurry!." Onyx move his body in the direction that sora give him but he felt that he was very slow.

[Ding! Super speed potion is purchased]

Onyx dodge people's feet and used hi newly acquired speed. He saw Allen screaming his name and the twins planked in his both side.

Onyx jumped to Allen chest when he is closed enough to jump it. He felt his body forced to a U shape when the tranquilizer hit him in the stomach.

[Ding! Task complete! Congratulation host!]

[Host points: 110]

Onyx heard the mechanical sound of the system before his sight blacken.

_______________________________________

Hello madlang people! ;)

tranquilizer gun