Erica and Boyd hadn't been this breathless in weeks, hand in hand as they ran desperately. They never should have went alone - never should have gone in the first place. They should have listened to Derek, talked to Stiles. They should have known that hunters would be behind this - but they hadn't, and now they were on the run more than ever.

Erica slammed her knees to the forest floor with a gasped scream, holding her bleeding thigh where an arrow protruded.

"Erica!" Boyd kneeled by her, unsure of what to do in this dire situation. Did he pull it out? Break it off? Pick her up and run?"

"Boyd, go, go with me." Erica said, pushing him away from her to urge him to go. Boyd stands, conflicted for a few seconds before he squeezed his eyes shut and ran.

Erica grasped her thigh in pain, using her upper body to drag her away from the open area, but she was blinded by the headlights. She choked off a pained whimper when she felt a foot stomp hard onto her calf, walking over her with a bow threateningly in hand.

Allison. She set a safe distance from Erica, almost as if she was bunny and she were the wolf, mocking her. She drew back her bow, set for the kill shot as Erica's squeezed her eyes shut tight, waiting.

A shadow over came the dull orangey glow behind her eyelids and she opened her eyes to find Boyd, arrow snapping in his grasp. He looked furious, eyes glowing a burning gold.

"So be it." Allison whispered with a smirk as she returned the one snapped arrow into six arrows to his chest, leg and stomach. Boyd staggered, growling in pain as he tipped to the side, weak on his knees as Erica held him.

"Stop! Allison, stop it, please!" Erica's begged, willing back tears as her hands twisted in the fabric of Boyd's hoodie.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

"Stop it, please!" Stiles suddenly paused on the field, completely freezing and letting the ball go by him despite his teammates groans and 'what the hell's. He couldn't care less. That was Erica. Erica was begging.

He didn't even think about it, just dropped his stick midfield and threw his helmet off in favour of sprinting towards the bushes. He could hear his father yelling for him, the crowd's loud talk of what was happening as Stiles disappeared into the woods.

He completely wolfed out once he was out of sight, eyes shining a brilliant deep red and fangs out threateningly as he ran towards Erica's - and Boyd's - scent.

He can still hear the two, Boyd's pained growling and Erica's soft stifled sobs before he burst through the trees, rolling and stopping in front of his two betas. He'd never felt more murderous than he did right then, Boyd's body partially collapsed back into Erica's as she held him, his body filled with arrows.

He snapped his head to the archer just as they drew back for their seventh shot, stilling when he saw Allison's flawless features and inky hair. He almost let himself get shot because she was his friend, but then the bow flies out of her hand. The moment the weapon was out of hand, Stiles turned to his betas, covering them almost like a protective mother wolf - honestly, not far off.

His eyes flashed red back at Allison, burning hatred curling in his gut at her actions towards his pack members, before Erica's whimper drew him back. His tongue felt like a log in his mouth, ignoring the hunters in favour of pulling the arrow out of Erica's's thigh and easing the arrows out of Boyd's flesh, ruining the holey hoodie with blood as he nosed their temples to comfort them.