Chapter 29

"He's being controlled?" Stiles felt more angry than he should have been for his ex-high school bully.

"Who's controlling him?" Isaac piped up, brows furrowed as they sat in the Sheriff's office. Derek listened in from just outside the building in hiding, stretching his hearing.

"I don't know, but Jackson probably doesn't even know that someone if controlling him." Allison spoke through the phone.

"Okay, okay...what if the transformation to Kanima is putting him in a, ah, like a fugue state? So he doesn't remember any of his actions." He inquired.

"If that's so, we need to find a way to convince him he's being controlled and draw out his help to figure out who his master is."

"We'll think of something, Allison. For now, we have to live through my dad droning out the restraining order." Stiles said as he saw his father come towards his office. He hung up with a quick goodbye.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

"You will stay 50 feet away from him at all times. You will not speak to him. You will not assault or harass Jackson physically or psychologically." John listed.

"...What about at school?"

"Stiles." John sighed. "You stay a fair distance away from him, Stiles, as will you, Isaac."

"Yeah, Stiles. Your boyfriends cologne is a stench I won't miss." Jackson jabbed, and Stiles glared at him. Why was he helping him again? He should have just killed him.

"Don't worry, the restraining order effects Stiles' boyfriend as well." John said pointedly at Isaac with a disapproving look.

"Oh? You've met him?" Jackson looked surprised actually. Probably because Derek was 22 and Stiles was under the legal age. As long as they didn't fuck though, Stiles figured it was fine.

"I've met Isaac." John sighed, wishing Stiles had picked a better victim to do his crimes with. Poor kid.

"Isaac? Isaac's your boyfriend, Stiles, huh?" Jackson gave a huff of amusement and smirked.

"Shut up, Jackson." Stiles grumbled.

"Oh, I'll be quiet for now...Does he know, that you're dating Isaac? Or that, perhaps, does Isaac know you're cheating on him?" Jackson raised his brows, waiting cockily for an outburst.

"...We're polyamorous. I'm into Danny too." Isaac lied, partly, face stoic. Jackson gaped.

"Danny can do way better." He scowled, finger pointing at Isaac even though he knew it was likely a lie. Danny was a committed fellow. Falls in love easy, but loyal. "Have fun with your orgy 50 feet away from me."

"We will. I'll give Danny my regards." Stiles winked, smirking when Jackson's face scrunched up in disgust.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

Isaac was taken back to Derek's lair after the restraining order, sighing.

"Why does the pack need Allison's help with the Kanima?" He asked rather childishly.

"It's harder to kill than I thought. I don't even know who the master is yet either." Derek felt the coming full moon and turned to Isaac. Isaac whined, knowing that look.

"You promised to teach us to shift into werewolves at will."

"There hasn't been enough time." Derek admitted, pulling out large chains and metal collars from a trunk.