Thirty Eight

About 7 months later...

Skate's POV

Sadie gave birth to our baby a few months ago

Sadie gave birth to our baby a few months ago. Her name is Arabella, but we call her Belle. She's really cute and an angel.

Sadie and I definitely make cute ass babies. I've waited so long for that day and now, Belle's almost 6 months old. My little girl is growing up 😭.

She is so beautiful, just like her mom, which is why we gave her the name. Right now, Belle was asleep and Sadie and I were getting freaky in the sheets, if you know what I mean 😉.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come." Sadie moaned out quietly as she tightened around me and released.

I kept thrusting into her, as she shook in pleasure. I wasn't quite there yet. Sadie ran her hands down my back, scratching a little as I threw my hips deeper into her.

"Oh my god. Fuck." She moaned again. I rolled us over so that she was on top and she twerked on me, making me groan out in pleasure.

"Damn baby girl. Just like that. I'm almost there." I grunted softly. She bounced, her breasts bouncing with her.

I love seeing Sadie this way, riding me, flustered and sweaty. It's such a beautiful sight. It lets me know that I'm satisfying her just as much as she's doing to me.

"Baby... Fuck, I'm gonna come again." She moaned out.

"Me too, baby girl, don't stop." I sighed quietly. I rested my hands under my head as she bounced even faster.

I swear, this is the best feeling ever. She placed her lips on mine, twerking on me again. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she laid down on me and thrusted into her deeply and roughly.

She shrieked out in pleasure, burying her face into my neck. I felt myself twitch as Sadie clenched around me, causing me to spurt into her and for her to release, too.

"Oh fuck." Sadie growled, grinding on me, riding out her high and causing me to grunt a few times. I flopped down beside her and she pushed her lips on mine. I kissed her back, pulling her back on top.

"I love you, babe." She mumbled into my lips.

"I love you more." I told her. She pulled away and looked down at me with that sexy look in her eye.

I know she wants a round 2, but I'm too tired to give that to her right now. I closed my eyes and she laid on top of me. I threw the comforters over our bodies.

"What are we gonna do now?" She questioned. I shrugged.

"I'm not in the mood to do anything, baby. I'm so damn tired." I told her.

"Really? Not even in the mood for a round 2?" She questioned.

"No baby." I yawned. She huffed. "What?" I raised an eyebrow.