Twenty Eight

A few weeks later...

Sadie's POV

"You really do miss him, huh?" JJ asked me and I nodded. We were at Wendy's just hanging out like normal siblings. I told him about how I missed Skate and still kind of loved him even after what he did to me.

"Anyway, let's change the subject. I'm still mad at him. How's Harry?" He asked. I shrugged.

He seemed really distant lately. He's almost never home and when he is, he's either drunk, high, or sleeping.

"He's not himself." I answered.

"How so?" He asked.

"He comes home drunk sometimes and gets mad over the stupidest things. We started arguing a lot and he slut-shames me now and then." I told him.

"Sade, don't you think you should leave him? If you're not careful, he could hurt you. And if he does, you know how me and Jack get." JJ lectured me.

"I know. I know. I just don't know how to tell him without hurting his feelings." I sighed.

"No worries. I'll be there with you and when you move out, you can live with me and Jack. It'll be like old times." He suggested and I nodded. Easier said then done. JJ pulled out his phone.

"It's getting late, I should get you back." He told me and I nodded, getting up from my seat and so did he. We threw out our remains and went into JJ's car, driving back to Harry's house.
———

JJ and I got out of his car and he walked me to the porch.

"Are you sure you don't want me to be there with you?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine." I said and he nodded.

"Be careful, Sade. I love you." He told me and hugged me.

"I love you, too, JJ." I hugged back and he kissed my head. We pulled apart, then he jogged back down the stairs and to his car. I opened the door and waved as he waved back and drove off.

I stepped into the house and locked the door. I already showered before JJ and I left so I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable than skinny jeans and a crop top.

I slipped off my clothes and put on a nude top and matching shorts.

I came back downstairs and turned on the TV, putting it on Wonder Woman

———

I heard the front door unlock and I'm came Harry.

"Hey, babe." He greeted me, stumbling into the house. I rolled my eyes as he closed and locked the door and sat next to me.

"Hi, Harry." I greeted back and he kissed me. I tasted alcohol on his lips so I didn't kiss back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"We need to talk. About us." I said sternly.

"What about us? We're fine." He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I can't do this anymore. You're so distant. We're always arguing and you're always drunk. I can't put up with it anymore." I explained.

"So what are you saying? You're breaking up with me?" He asked, getting slightly angry.

"Yea, I am. It's not working out." I told him.

"You know what? Fine. You weren't satisfying me enough anyway. I got other hoes doing what you can't, baby girl." He growled.

"Are you serious, Harry? You've been cheating on me?" I gasped in disbelief.

"So what? It's not working out." He said and I stayed silent, feeling tears threatening to fall.

"Harry—."

"I want your shit out by tomorrow." He told me before getting up and walking off.

I sighed and went upstairs immediately and into our room, starting to pack my things. I started with my clothes.
———

After about 30 minutes, I only got half of my clothes packed into two medium-sized suitcases.

Out of nowhere, I got this feeling that something didn't feel right. I turned around and a beer bottle was flying towards me, causing me to scream and duck, the bottle missing me by an inch. It shattered and broke against the wall.

I stood up and saw Harry, standing in the doorway, barely being able to stand.

"Harry, what the fuck!" I was pissed instantly.

"Shut up, bitch!" He slurred and advanced towards me, grabbing my hair.

"HARRY, LET GO OF ME!!!" I cried, struggling to pry his hands from my hair. He punched my stomach a couple times, then threw me down onto the ground.

He got on top of me and grabbed at my shorts. I kicked him in the face and ran downstairs and locked myself into the guest bathroom.

I slumped down the door, and cried. Why is he doing this? I took deep breath, trying to catch it. My stomach hurts so bad, and I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

Harry started banging on the door, making me scream and crawl away from it.

"Get the fuck out here now!" He yelled.

"No, fuck you Harry!" I screamed back at him. He growled and I heard a heavy object hit the door, making a whole in it, making me scream.

I looked around the bathroom, my eyes landing on the window. I immediately went toward it and opened it up, slowly climbing out of it. I jumped down a couple feet and landed safely.

My phone and everything was still inside the house. I was barefooted, but I didn't care at the moment. I heard him screaming through the house and I ran to the neighbor's. I knocked rapidly on the door.

About a few minutes later, Ms. Winston opened the door, with a frantic look on her face.

"Hi, honey. It's late. What are you doing out here?" She asked. As soon as she saw my tear stained face, her expression changed. "Oh my goodness, Sadie. What happened?" She asked, again.

"Harry is drunk and he hit me. Please call the police." I sobbed and she took me inside quickly, sitting me onto a couch. She took a phone and dialed 911 immediately.
———

After what felt like forever, I heard sirens outside. I was wrapped in a blanket, visibly shaking.

There were a few knocks on the front door. Ms. Winston went to open it. I heard talking, then footsteps approach where I was.

JJ and Jack appeared and I leaped out of my seat, gripping onto my brother, crying. I felt Jack's arms wrap around me, too. I knew I was safe now.
——————

Another update for you guys!!! Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your libraries and reading lists, check out my other stories, and follow me!

Bunny0411🐰

Peace✌️!