Twenty Five

Jack's POV

Why the fuck is Sadie here? Isn't she supposed to be dead?! I thought she was fucking dead!!

"What are you doing here?" She asked, a hint of anger in her voice, which provoked me to become angry, too.

"What the fuck do you mean?! I should be asking you the same damn thing because you're supposed to be dead!" I screamed at her, causing her to flinch and others to stare. I didn't care though. I was angry as hell.

"I don't even know why you care. We're not even friends anymore." She spat, coldly. When she said that, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I was hurt she said that, but I ignored it.

"So you make me and everyone think that you're dead, and expect us to be okay with it? Your fucking brother is miserable because of your supposed death. I know we aren't friends, but I was miserable, too. Madison and even that fucker, Skate, couldn't help but feel miserable. And you're over here living the life without a fucking care in the world. You're happy that everyone thinks you're dead. You're a cold-hearted, self-centered bitch!" I spat back at her.

"This is the exact reason I faked my death. You're an asshole. So is your slutty girlfriend, and that asshole, Skate. I care about JJ and I didn't want him to think of me as a disgrace. He's ashamed that we even share the same last name. Why should I live with that burden? I'm making his life easier by staying out of it. You wouldn't understand." I growled.

"We could have helped if you'd let us, Sadie. Why are you so stubborn? You think you can solve all your problems by running away from them. You should just accept it and move on with your life." I calmed a little, but not her. She was still pissed.

"Fuck you!" She hissed and took her things, walking away.

"Sadie!" I called after her, as she started to run. I caught up to her quickly and grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards me.

She used her free hand to bitch slap me on the cheek. Hard. Shit that hurt. I held my cheek and glared at her. She walked and I could hear her starting to sob.
———

Sadie's POV

I started to cry

I started to cry. I missed JJ so much, but I don't deserve to be with him. I said that I forgave Madison, Jack, and Skate, but I really don't.

What they did to me was terrible and horrible I
don't know if I could ever live that down. Maybe I could forgive them, but I'll never forget what they did to me.

JJ doesn't deserve to live with the burden of knowing me. I'm too ashamed of myself to talk to him.

I wanted to go home. My phone rang in my purse. I pulled it out and saw it was Harry calling me. Should I pick it up? He was being a bit of an asshole. I picked up anyway.

"Harry, I--."

"Sadie, where the hell are you?!" He yelled at me immediately.

"Why are you being so--?"

"Shut up! Get your ass over here!" He yelled, interrupting me.

"Ok." I sighed and he hung up on me. I turned back around and started walking back to the yacht, but I went through the other entrance so that I wouldn't see Jack.

The hallway was long and dark. There were barely any lights in and the ones that were there, were very dim. I was terrified because I was by myself. Does anyone even use this entrance?

"Sadie?" I turned around to see someone behind me. It was Jack.

"Jack, I'm sorry, ok? But please just leave me the hell alone." Next thing I knew, I was pushed up against the wall and his lips were on mine. I kissed him back after a bit of hesitation.

I held his face with one hand and the other wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and the other squeezed my breast. His lips left mine and were on my neck. He planted wet kisses all over me.

I moaned quietly, grabbing some of his hair and pulling on it. This feels kind of like the time we did this before he was gonna take my virginity, but that never happened.

He accidentally called me Madison. I found out he was cheating and I dumped him on the spot. I was broken. What broke me even more was what Skate had done to me. He's been faking his feelings toward me this whole time.

Now I have a boyfriend who cares about me and is being a complete asshole at the moment. Oh my god, Harry!

"Jack. Stop. I can't." I pushed him off of me.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked, searching my eyes.

"I have a b-boyfriend." I told him, looking down in shame.

"Seriously?" He groaned. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"No, don't be. It's nothing." He sighed and it became awkwardly silent. "Anyway, are you planning on talking to your brother soon?" He asked.

"I want to, but I'm afraid of what he'll think of me. I can't face him." I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. I think he'll be more than happy to see you, Sadie." He assured me, but I wasn't convinced.

"You weren't." I told him.

"I was mad that you lied, but I'm happy you weren't dead after all." He shrugged. I smiled.

"I have to go. My boyfriend's really mad." I told him and started to walk away.

"Wait, Sadie." He called me. I turned around.

"Yea?"

"I want us to be friends again. Please." He pleaded. I smiled and nodded.

"Yea. My number's still the same." I told him before walking away.

I smiled a little, but I'm not ready for what's to come. I'm gonna have to face everyone soon, but I just can't.
———

I got back to Harry and he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Sadie, where were you?" He asked me as I sat down.

"The bathroom." I muttered.

"Look, baby. I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to act like an idiot. I thought you left and it made me upset." He apologized.

"And I didn't mean to accuse you of flirting with the waiter. I just feel like he's better looking than me and you'd leave me for him in a second." He finished. I gave him a smile.

"It's fine, babe." I told him and leaned over the table to kiss him. As soon as I pulled away, Raymond came back.

"Hi. Are you guys ready to order now?" He asked and Harry nodded.

"Ok, I'd like the steak with steamed spinach and rice and for her..." He paused looking at me.

"The chicken Alfredo will be good." I told Raymond. He nodded and wrote it down.

"Ok, sir. How do you like your steak?" He asked.

"Well done." Harry answered and Raymond walked away. Harry and I spent the rest of our night, enjoying each other's company.