Jiyong then shaked Rosé hands but Jennie just nodded. Jiyong looked at Lisa and the latter just shrugged.

"Why don't you guys join us?" Rosé offered but Jennie, for the first time spoke.

"No, we're going right Chaeng?" Jennie then eyes Rosé telling her to go. Rosé then shook her head.

"Ah yeah, sorry. We'll be going we have some other stuffs to do right Jennie?" Rosé had this teasing smile on her face while speaking.

"Yes. Let's go." Jennie then stood up not finishing her lunch because she lost her appetite.

"Oh, okay." Lisa then gave way to Jennie. Rosé stood up and mouthed 'sorry' and Lisa just smiled.

-

"Hmm, I smell something." Rosé said. They are now in Rosé's car.

"What? I don't smell anything." Jennie look for the 'smell' Rosé was talking about.

Rosé laughs. "I smell jealousy." She then started to drive.

"I'm not jealous." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I didn't tell that you're jealous." She smirks.

"Shut up." Jennie then buckled her seatbelt.

-

"So this is where you live in? Amazing." Jiyong scanned the area.

"Oh, you have a studio here? Can I see?" Jiyong was about to open the door when Lisa stopped him.

"Sorry, no one goes inside except me. You know me." Lisa said.

Jiyong knows Lisa well. She let people look at her photos except for the one she treasures.

"Hmm, important photos?" Jiyong said.

Lisa remembered the photos there. It was all Jennie.

"... Yeah so important." Lisa then grabbed Jiyong and went to the living room.

They were seated beside each other then Lisa saw Jiyong's face got serious she knew that he will talk about 'that'.

"Are you taking care of yourself?" Lisa then saw in Jiyong the worried eyes.

"Yes." Lisa said.

"Your activities? Is it heavy?" Jiyong grabbed a notebook a paper on his bag.

"Are we seriously talking about this now?" Lisa tried to ease the atmosphere.

"Answer me, Manoban." Jiyong looked at Lisa.

"Yes, actually I just came back from Jeju." She scratched her head she knows that Jiyong will be mad.

"Jeju? What are you doing there? What if you colla..." Lisa cutted her.

"But I didn't. See? I'm strong woman." She reassured Jiyong.

Jiyong then took a deep breath. "Just don't let yourself get tired. May I ask, when will this project be finish?" Jiyong closed his notebook.

"Two months from now.." This time Lisa looked down.

"Two months? Lisa, you know that you only have..." Jiyong was about to speak the truth but Lisa looked at her with a sad eyes.

"I'll finish this project as soon as possible. I'll come back home safe, Jiyong." Lisa then smiled.

Jiyong cannot take this anymore so he hugged his bestfriend so tight.

"We'll going back home, Lisa. We'll make it." His tears was now forming so he wiped it not wanting Lisa to see it.

"Yeah, we'll make it." Lisa then patted Jiyong's back.

--

It was already midnight but Lisa couldn't sleep. She tried every position but no to avail, she couldn't sleep. Jiyong was sleeping on the guest room. She grabbed her camera and looked at the photos. She smiled looking all of the photos she took from their trip from Jeju. She then saw Jennie's photo. She remembered how Jennie acted earlier at the café. She started to get bothered so she put her camera back to the table and grabbed her phone.

"Should I call her?" Lisa then searched Jennie's number. After a minute of looking at Jennie's number she touched the call button then she took a deep breath.

"Why am I even nervous?" She said to herself.

After four rings, Jennie then picked up the phone.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" Lisa said.

"No, I can't sleep. Why are you calling?" Lisa can heard the coldness in Jennie's voice.

"Are you mad at me?" Lisa asked.

She heard Jennie faked a giggle.

"Why would I be?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know. You didn't even looked at me earlier or even greet me." Lisa felt the sadness towards her body.

"Hmm."

There was a long pause before Jennie decided to speak.

"Hey Lisa." Jennie said to the other line.

"Hmm?"

"I miss you."

--

OKAYYY LONG UPDATE FOR Y'ALL