"Lisa!" The man wearing a aviator and a black coat is running towards Lisa.

Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes.

Jiyong hugged Lisa. "I missed you!"

"The plane didn't crash?" Lisa jokingly said.

Jiyong was about to punch Lisa when Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Do it." Lisa stuck her tongue out. Jiyong remembered something so he smiled sadly.

"Stupid. Come on, let's go to your house. We'll catch up." Jiyong said avoiding the thoughts to his head.

"Okay, let's go!" Lisa then putted her arms on Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong looked at her bestfriend. He smiled sadly but he doesn't want drama so he just smiled and went to Lisa's car.

-

Meanwhile, Jennie and Rosé decided to go to Irene's café. They are both eating their lunch.

"So, what is going on between of you two?" Jennie asked making Rosé choked on her iced tea.

"Who?" Rosé avoided Jennie's stares.

Jennie chuckles. "Jisoo and you."

"We're friends what else?" Rosé faked a laugh.

"Hmm. whatever." Jennie then smiled.

"But what about you two?" Rosé emphasized the word 'two'

"Huh?" Jennie creased her eyebrows.

"Lisa and you." Just like Rosé she choked on her coffee.

"We're... okay." Jennie then grabbed her bacon and ate it.

"You like her?" For the second time, Jennie again choked.

Rosé laughed. "Come on, Jennie. It's obvious but don't you think it's too fast to like her?"

Jennie then stared at her bacon. "I don't know if I like her. I just.." Jennie paused and looked at the people walking outside.

"I just want her by my side. It's crazy because I am not like this. It's like I'm craving for her presence." She smiled sadly.

"Oh, Jendeuk. You like her." Rosé smiled.

"But yeah, she's coming back to her hometown after this project." She then felt her heart ache.

"Oh, right. Oh my God..." Jennie looked at Rosé and she followed Rosé gaze and there it is. Lisa with a guy.

Lisa and Jiyong decided to grab a late lunch when she was shocked she saw Jennie and Rosé on the corner of the café.

She went to their table and Jiyong followed her.

"Hey guys, what are you guys doing here?" She smiled and looked at Jennie whose not looking at her.

"We decided to have a lunch here. You?" Rosé then gaze at Jiyong.

"Oh yeah, guys this is Jiyong, my do.. my friend." She nervously said.