19/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Hey, something kind of interesting happened today.

It's been one week since you left. Let's celebrate! Yaaayyy!

It has been already one week since I last left the apartment I decided it was the perfect moment celebrate! So I went to the store to buy more food because I've been eating soooooo much, ha ha ha.

I entered the store and people were looking at me like I had seen a corpse. Hahaha, get it? A corpse??

I know, I'm hilarious.

So I walked up to the groceries, actually planning to buy more bread. But suddenly my eyes lingered on some bottles of whine, whiskey and booze.

You know, they looked so tempting. They were calling me, you know what I mean?

„Yoongi, Yoongi! Take me. Take me."

Hahahahaha, you see?
Bottles talk more than dead people, no offence, hahahaha!

Anyway, I bought that shit. I mean, why not, right?

And so I started to drink as I came back home. One shot, two shots, 5 beers, 2 bottles of whine. Everything mixed, I mean, I was in a jag.

It was wonderful, I gotta tell you that! My throat burned and my cheeks were wet but I couldn't stop laughing! Like, I'm still laughing, I can't control myself, hahaha!

Next time you come we can share that whiskey. It's so damn good.

Ah fuck, I forgot. You won't come back, huh?
Well, better for me because then there is more left for me, hahaha!

You remember that one time we were invited to Seokjin's party? Yeah, the weird birthday kind of shit. Anyway, you said back then that I was drunk, but dude, compared to today, I was 100% sober!

But I have to admit, I haven't felt so alive in quite a while. It seems like I'm finally awake again! You know what I mean?

I thought I was caught in a nightmare. But finally I woke up! Thanks to liquor, thank God for that invention, hahaha!!

Anyway, I'm finished for today! I have nothing else to tell you, you selfish prick.

You see what I did there??
Selfish prick!!
Slow clap for me, come on.

You are anything but selfish!
You get it? You get it??

I know, I'm hilarious.

Your fucking drunk
boyfriend