12

Robyn POV
It had been about two months since the wedding and very much appreciate honeymoon. All I'm going to say is that after all those rounds.. I wasn't able to walk for two weeks bare minimum.

Whilst I had a special announcement, I figured that it could wait til after Chris drops his album tonight. He also tours in less than a month, everyday he's been going to rehearsals.

Yes, tonight was his album listening and release party. After so much hard work, FAME was ready for the worlds ears. Surprisingly chris already had fans around the world, being that his first single "deuces" went number one worldwide.. people love him. They don't even know him yet.

Women across the globe lust over him, but it doesn't faze me.. he's all mine. Married life so far has been a fairytale, everyday it feels like a dream.. as if one day I'm just going to wake up and it'll be all gone.

Chris has been head over heels but today he's been a little off being that he's nervous for all these big names and random people to listen to his work.

"Chris relax baby, you poured your heart into this right?"

He simply nodded his head as he tied his tie.

"You are confident that this is your best work?"

He shook his head again.

"You Love it right? It portrays the message you want?"

He looked at me and smiled with a head nod again.

"Then you have no reason to be nervous. Now let's go before we get late"

He opened his mouth to talk but I grasped his trembling hand and marched downstairs. Tonight he's wearing Thom Browne Round 46 eyeglasses, Angelo Galasso leopard print suit, and Alberta Ferretti tasseled loafers.

He didn't know what to wear

He didn't know what to wear.. he wanted to dress a little crazy not in a typical suit. So together we settled on this. Tonight I'm wearing, teeny pearl-embellished crop top worn under a white-trimmed top and skirt (all by Adam Selman). Chris chose this outfit for me, I was just going to wear a regular dress but he went all out.

 Chris chose this outfit for me, I was just going to wear a regular dress but he went all out