10

Robyn's POV
It was about a week before the big wedding. Nerves were shooting to Pluto and back. I was high... off I don't even know what.

Everything was a blur. I didn't know what was going on. The wedding was fully planned out, obviously. Chris was quiet and never home because he was scrambling around stressed.

I almost had a nervous breakdown a few  weeks ago when my custom made dress didn't fit me.. but they fixed that issue thankfully.

Jr was with momma j, his little tux was absolutely perfect. Everything was falling into place. Except for the fact that I can't fall asleep.

I can't show up to my OWN wedding looking like I belong in the thriller music video.

What if the wedding doesn't turn out good?

What if chris chickens out?

What if the world ends?

What if we die?

Do I want to marry him?

Bitch you asking yourself this right now?! No backing out now-

My thoughts were interrupted by the bedroom door slightly opening, and a skinny frame squeezing in before lightly shutting the frame. It was probably 2am, where had he been?

"Where were you?" I spat out making chris fall to the floor scared..

"Damnit rob you can't be scaring me like that. I was at Jays house."  He said out of breath as he got up and laid in bed beside me, pulling me on top of his chest and he hugged me tight.

His glistening Brown eyes made their way into my green eyes in the darkness. Biting his
bottom lip, he kissed my nose and smiled.

Omniscient POV

"One more week mrs.brown" he cheesed as his heart rate grew faster at the thought.

It wasn't too long ago when he thought his life was done and over, when he thought he had no one.. when he thought no one liked or wanted him. Where he gave up on living.. where he was dead.. but breathing.

This was a whole different life, a life he'd never even in his wildest of dreams, imagined himself living.

He was eager for the wedding, he wanted that slip of paper that determined that she was his forever. He finally had a family to call his, he had happiness.. she brought him back to life. No words could ever be put together to show how thankful he was and how much she meant to him. He'll lay down his life for her, but even that wouldn't be enough.

Chris had spent many hours at Jays house everyday getting pep talk from him and bey.. to relax.. sometimes the feeling would crash at him all at once causing him to cry and stress.

Chris was great full for his new found friendship with his boss, Jay would help pay for everything. After much forcing from his side, chris agreed.

Meanwhile Robyn was stressed out.. that's a light way to put it. She'd dealt with a lot in her life, especially after meeting chris. I mean for gods sake she even woke up with a knife to her face from a crazy ex. But this was something she'd never felt before.

She's been so excited for the wedding that now that it's actually here, she's nervous that something will happen.

That it won't be as perfect as she wants it to. But she coaches herself to calm down, that's when she realizes just how excited she is...

"I love you so much.. Mr.Brown"

She leaned to his lips and kissed them.

-
A week came and left like it was nothing. It was now the day before the wedding.. they were in The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, India. A gorgeous area for the wedding .. which chris  found and fell in love..