11

Omniscient POV

The reception was held in the biggest most beautiful room in the palace. Decorated just perfectly how the Browns wanted it.

It seemed that right after they stepped off the alter, they were separated again to get ready for the reception.

They did get to squeeze in a few words and kisses .. not to mention the long photo shoot before they parted. Both were full of emotions but had different ways of expressing them. Chris could explode  whereas Robyn could go to sleep. It's just how they deal with it when every emotion hits at once.

Overall, both were more than happy that they were finally married.

"Hurry up and get out of the shower" The makeup artist urged Robyn.

"Don't rush me bitch. All dis hairspray an' makeup ain't washin' off" her thick accent began to make its grand entrance signaling everyone to leave her alone.

Everyone was at cocktail hour meanwhile the Browns got ready .. again...

"Yo.. knock knock I'm comin In so cover your little yellow banana" Trey said barging into chris' room with two drinks in his hand.

Chris wrapped a towel around his wet waist and came out of the bathroom with a scrunched up face, hand on his hip looking like he was ready to punch trey.

"Define small... I'm not your reflection bitch. We don't know small around here" Chris smirked as Trey grasped his heart.

"Not gon lie.. that hurt a little, anyways I know you don't drink but this is your wedding and I brought you a drink from cocktail hour.."

Trey said handing chris one of the two crystal glasses.

Chris stared down at it, wondering when was the last time he drank.

"You Starin' at it as if you just saw a ghost.." Trey looked at him blankly

"Haven't drank in a minute. What if I fu-"

"It's one drink. Why do you stress about everything? Relax. Come on toast to my best friends wedding."

Trey raised his glass awaiting for his best friend to do the same, wiping the thoughts from his head, chris clanked the glasses and they threw down their drinks.

Chuckling chris put the glass gently down on the table feeling that familiar burn going down into his system.

"That felt good"

"Told yo ass but you just love to stress"

"Why aren't you out there?"

"Well, I had a few drinks, sat and spoke to folks but figured you were more entertaining than everyone else. Plus I knew you must be bored alone in here with all these emotions. And I need to change anyways"

"Is it my wedding or yours?" Chris shook his head taking his tux out of the suit bag.

"Mine- I mean both- I mean yours. How ya feelin mo-Rice?"

"Who?" Chris looked at him with a scrunched up face.

"You heard.. how ya feeling?"