Each of the five would get single shots. Then Namjoon and Jungkook. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin.

"Why can't I be Jungkook's partner? Namjoon should just be with the other two," Jimin whines.

Hoseok quietly scoffs and Taehyung shoots a glare to no one in particular. "The people would love those two together. They're a great combo," the director tells them.

Jimin sighs before slouching in his seat.

Hoseok was the first to start his pictures. He was wearing a white dress shirt that had colorful dots all over it. Not entirely covering it. The colors were light. Instead of a tie or bow, there was a kinda turquoise colored flower. He had on black shorts.

Next, was Jimin. Jimin was wearing a short sleeved button up that was light faded blue and white big stripes. He had a small sloppy dark blue tie that had a few colors on it. He wore a pair of white pants to go with it. His hair were a bit curly.

After, was Taehyung. He wore a white dress shirt under a vest shaped shirt that was a light blue and had red on the outlines of it. The design was a word repeating itself. There was a small red flower at his collar like Hoseok. He wore pink pants.

Namjoon was next. He wore a white long sleeve. On the collar was some colorful flowers circulating it. With it were some black pants that had pink and blue circles.

Jungkook was last. He wore a long dress shirt, there were yellow and gray big stripes. At the collar was a colorful bandana tied around it and he had some black pants to go with it.

After each of their single shots. It was the group shoot. They all stood on the beach. In the middle was Jungkook. On his right was Jimin. On his left was Hoseok. Next to Hoseok was Namjoon. Next to Jimin was Taehyung.

Soon it was break time. Hoseok and Namjoon looked over some photos while Jungkook went somewhere else.

Jimin sits down on bench near by playing with his fingers as he waits for Yoongi. Taehyung makes sure that no one is looking and pull Jimin with him. Jimin yelps a little. They were behind some plants. Now his feet wasn't on the sand but on hard solid dirt.

"Hang out with me tonight," Taehyung breathes into his ear, arms wrapping around Jimin's waist pulling him till he hit his chest.

Jimin slightly turns his head. He had been missing Taehyung lately. "Sure," was the last thing he said before Taehyung crashed his lips hungrily on Jimin's.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook sneaked around where the staffs were. Eating, talking, planning and more. He was looking for someone a particular someone. He rounded a corner to find Jin near the back of the resort. He stood close by the water.

His shoes were off. A few times he dipped his feet into the water. Jungkook took off his shoes and placed them next to Jin's. He crept up behind Jin.

Jungkook's hands were behind his back as he peeped at Jin. Slowly when he was close enough, he place his chin on Jin's shoulder. He can feel Jin tense under him. Jin brings his hands up and pushes Jungkook. He laughs at Jungkook's reaction. Jungkook acts mad and turn on his heel walking the other way.

Jin stops laughing. Jungkook kept walking so he hurries after Jungkook. Jungkook smirks when he hears footsteps. Jin was following him. "Jungkook, slow down. Are you mad?" Jin ask.

Jungkook stops abruptly causing Jin to also stop. "Jungkook?"

To Jin's surprise Jungkook had a smile on his face. "I knew you care," Jungkook said with a toothy grin.