An idea popped into his mind. He smiled a real smile. Something he hasn't done for the past two days. "I'll be going out. Don't wait for me if I come late," Jimin said as he exit their room.

Jimin reaches his destination and knocks on the door. The door opened with Namjoon standing inside the room. "Jimin? Why are you here?"

"I was bored and thought to just see what you are doing?" It wasn't a lie.

Namjoon wasn't sure why Jimin was here but he had a good reason and Namjoon could use some company. He opens the door wider for Jimin to come in.

Jimin looked around. His curtains were light blue and the bed set was light blue and white. "They have different curtains and bed set for each room," Jimin stated.

"I know right. They probably want to go for a different concept. I think it's somewhat cool. It's almost as if they're matching your emotion," Namjoon answers thoughtfully.

"So.. you're feeling blue."

"You can say. Look at what I found at the souvenir store," Namjoon gestures for Jimin to sit down beside him.

Jimin sat down next to him and look at what he was holding. It was a music box. Namjoon opens the top carefully. There was a picture of a young man with gray hair. He stood in a room with noting but a bed, staring into the nothingness. The room was all white.

Jimin was so focused on the picture he didn't notice that the music started. Even though their were no words to the music he could here words.

'Whoever it may be, save me, me
Save me
It continues even when I run away
I am caught in a lie'

'Caught in a lie
Find me when I was pure
I can't be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in lie
Pull me from this hell
I can't be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished'

The music stopped. Jimin liked the song, for he felt it relates to him. Especially what he was doing now, lying.

"I don't know why but I feel as if this song relates to you," Namjoon tells him. "The storekeeper told me this is a story about a boy who lies and can't stop though he wants to. He's tired and restless, just wanting for someone to help him."

Jimin gulped. This song was like him and the way Namjoon told it. Namjoon must have seen the emotions in his eyes.

"You can have it. I think it suits you," Namjoon places the box in his hands.

"But it's yours...." he says looking at the closed box.

"It's okay. I have other souvenirs. Just keep it with you for a long time and I will be happy."

"I will. Thank you," Jimin looks up at Namjoon and smiled a soft smile.

Namjoon smiled back, "You should go back now."

Jimin got up and went towards the door, he opens it but turns to Namjoon who was watching him go.

"Thanks. Good night."

Jimin closed the door after his words, his cheeks warming up and his hands clutching tightly onto the box.

He slaps himself. 'Stop with your thought. You have Jungkook already. You're dating Jeon Jungkook,' he thought. He took a deep breath before descending to his room.

(Next Morning)

The five men(not including Jin and Yoongi) eats breakfast together, listening to the schedule for today. Jin was busy scribbling down things Jungkook told him to. Yoongi was busy adjusting the outfits chosen for Jimin to wear. Jimin was still thinking of the song. Hoseok was busy thinking of all the languages Taehyung may know how to speak of. Taehyung was thinking if him and Jimin would get to do some photos together alone. Namjoon and Jungkook were the only ones really listening.