"Did something happen Cal?"

"I'll explain later. I'll be there in 3 minutes okay." I replied with a faint 'okay' and hang up the telephone, waiting for Calum and Lidia to come here.

What is happening now?

***

Exactly three minutes later, a frantic looking Calum and Lidia burst in to Luke's hospital room, startling me when the door slammed open.

"Okay can you tell me what happened now? You guys got me worried sick. Did something happened to Ashton or something?"

"Have you got any news from either Michael or Ashton since they got there Sash?" Calum's voice is serious, something I rarely hear since Calum's not serious most of the times, and this clearly got me even more worried than I already am.

"I... no, I haven't heard anything from Michael since he left. But, I think Ashton texted Luke once they arrived in Sydney and told him something about management want them to get out with Keisha and her friend to some club or something. Why?" When all the answer I seem to get from them is a nervous glance towards each other, I know something terribly wrong has happened.

"I think I better show you this." Lidia step towards me, holding her phone out for me to take it.

I gasp once I saw it.

There, on that picture, is clearly Ashton Irwin. And that picture shows him kissing a girl. What the fuck?

"Wait! What the hell is this? How could he did this to Luke?!" I waste no time to grab my phone and dial Ashton's number. Screw international cost, I'd make Ashton pay for it later.

"Can any one of you try to ring Michael? I'm afraid I'll blow up if I were to talk to him." I see Lidia nod her head and dial Michael's number on her phone.

After a few ring, I could hear a groan from the other side and my blood start to boil with anger.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, what the hell were you thinking?! How could you do such thing to Luke?! What is wrong with you?" I scream at him.

"Wait.. what do you... Oh. Oh my god. No, no, it wasn't like that. I could explain to you." Ashton's voice turns to one filled with horror at the realization of what I said to him.

"You have 5 minutes to explain before I fly out to Sydney to kill you and Michael. Where is he anyway?" I turn towards Lidia, raising my eyebrow at her, but she just shook her head. Telling me that Michael wasn't answering her call.

"Anytime Ash. And this better be good." I said impatiently. Getting more pissed because, where the hell is Michael? What is he doing right now? Getting his lip locked with some girl in Sydney? I hope not.

"Well, you know that I was going to a club last night right? Well, apparently I had too much to drink and I came to the point where I couldn't handle my actions anymore. So, this girl came and tried to flirt with me and I almost got home with her before Keisha's roommate, Jj came over to us. Long story short, she shooed away the girl by telling her that she's my girlfriend. It worked, but my drunken mind really thinks that she's my girlfriend, so when she help me to get home, I just kind of... kissed her? I know it's really stupid but it's the truth." I could hear the guilt in Ashton's voice and I knew he told me truth.

I let out a sigh of frustration and run my hand through my hair. This is seriously messed up.

"Look, I believed you okay. But this is still messed up Ash. The pictures is already trending on Twitter. Now people would thought that he forced himself onto you by kissing you and you want to make a point that you don't like him and they're going to hate on him even more. I can't watch Luke go down that road again Ash. You seriously need to fix this sooner than later. I don't want to see Luke hurt again." Across the room, I could see Calum and Lidia giving me a sad smile. They probably could guess the conversation I'm having with Ashton.

"I'll try Sash. I'll talk to Adam later. Thanks for believing me."

"There's no reason for me not to. Just, fix this soon yeah?"

"I will Sash." I could hear him sigh sadly. I know he's going to blame himself.

"Hey Ash, I won't tell Luke about this. You could tell him yourself when you're ready." I smile faintly, though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Thank you Sash. I appreciate it."

"No worries. Hey, uhm, Ash, do you know where Michael is? He hasn't text or called me since you guys arrived and he wasn't answering his call, and I got kind of worried."

"I'm sorey Sash. I didn't see him walk out from the club. But he's with Keisha and he should be fine. Don't worry too much. I'll tell him to call you if I see him okay?"

"Yeah. That'll be great. Thanks Ashton. Bye."

"Bye Sash." and with that, I hang up the phone.

Calum and Lidia are looking at me expectantly, begging me to tell them the story with their eyes. So I tell them.

"So.. It's just his drunken act, he's not really mean to do that?" Lidia asks once I finished the story and I nod my head sadly.

"So, what now?" Calum asks unsurely.

"I don't know. Ashton said he's going to talk to Adam today. Hopefully it'll be something good. But as of now, we can't tell Luke that Ashton kissed that girl." And just to my luck the door was open, revealing a pale and shocked looking Luke.

Shit.

This wouldn't end good.

---------------------------------------------

Uhm.. (looking around with a scared expression)

Don't kill me guys...

I don't know when I will be updating again but you better be ready with drama.

I'm just the worst okay...

Love you

Sasha x