Best I ever had

Ashton POV

This past weeks went rather uneventfully. Ever since Calum introduced Lidia and me and Luke coming out, nothing interesting really happen.

Our days just went like this: get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, say bye to Sasha and Lidia who needs to go to school, get to the recording place, and get to work. Everyday is the same.

Luke makes everything better though. He's just so perfect. Waking up to a smiling Luke is the greatest feeling anyone could experience. No lie.

Today is me and Luke's day out. Michael and Calum both got writing to do today, and Sasha and Lidia are both in their school.

Right now, all we do is just lie in bed. Holding each other as close as we could. Sometimes, Luke would look down at me and just smile, making my heart flutters like it's the first time.

"You're blushing Ash." He say while poking my cheek. I couldn't help but blush a little more. (When I say "a little" I mean a LOT.)

"Because you're so cute and I just can't help it." I say truthfully. Luke send me "his genuine smile, the one I always love the most. He looks so beautiful when he really smile.

"I'm not cute, but thanks anyway. You're cuter than me so I would just take the compliment." He then lean down to kiss me, making all the sparks flying.

"Hey Luke, let's go out today. It's a nice day, and it's such a shame if we just hide behind the comfiness of our blanket."

"Are you asking me out on a date?" His face light up as the words slips from his mouth. I chuckle at his excitement and nod my head.

"Yeah, 'course. You're my boyfriend, and I haven't even ask you out on a date."

"ASHHH, you're the best."

"Oh I know, come on then, get up. We have a date to do."

***

It took almost an hour for both of us to be ready, and I find it quiet funny. Not 10 minutes earlier, we both just lie on our bed, not even caring about what clothes we wore (since all we had on us is just our boxer). But then BAM! We both try to impress each with the greatest clothes we have. Isn't that weird?

"Why so dress up Lukey? I'm not going to take you to somewhere fancy." I joke, but not very successful since Luke is all but laughing. "Shit. I said the wrong thing didn't I?"

"Uhm.. no. But if you don't like my clothes I could just.." I didn't let Luke finish because I knew for sure what he's going to say.

"No. I don't mean all that. You look amazing. I'm just being stupid." Luke didn't look so convinced as he just staring at his pair of black vans. "Lukey, trust me. You look amazing. I'm so lucky to get you to date me."

"No, I'm lucky to have you Ash."

"Hah, nonsense. If anything, I'm the lucky one, but I don't want to argue about it. Let's just get going." I take his hand and lead him outside. I decide to take a walk as the weather is nice today.

I end up bringing Luke to my favorite park. There wasn't so many people there (which is perfect) and the scenery is just beautiful.

Luke's eye light up as he see the swing set. I chuckled as he hopefully looking at me to go to the swing.

"Are you sure you're not some 5 years old stuck in a 6'4" 17 years old boy body?"

"Not really, but I don't care. Come on Ash, push me!" He took off running to the swing set. Giggling happily when he reached there.

I smile at him and start to walk slowly towards the swing. I gesture to Luke to sit down as I go to the back. Soft laugh soon start to erupt from Luke whenever I push his swing.

"Come on Ash, higher!" He exclaimed happily. I send him a smile, happy to see him all cheery and happy. I do as he told and start to push higher.

We end up taking turn to play on the swing set. We laugh all day and talk about nonsense. When the sun is setting down, I grab Luke's hand and take him to the nearest restaurant, which happen to be Maccas.

Calum and Michael call us and ask for take outs, since Sasha and Lidia couldn't come today. So me and Luke decide to just go get the take outs and we're going to eat home with them.

***

It's nearly dark outside and the temperature start to drop. Luke start to shiver as all he's wearing was just a tank top and his skinny jeans. I notice this and hold Luke closer to me, practically holding him in my arms, eventhough he's taller than me.

"I think it's so unfair that I'm taller than you and yet you're the one who always hold me." Luke start to complain.

"Oh shut up. It's unfair how you're 2 years younger than me but you're 4 inches taller than me. So I think it's my job to be unfair and be the one to hold you."

"I guess you're right." He roll his eyes playfully, making me pinch his cheek. "Ow, stop it."

"Then you better know not to roll your eyes on me. Come on, we better get going."

We continue to walk until we reached our home. I start to pull out my keys, knowing best that neither Calum or Michael would want to get up from whatever they're doing and open the door for us. Lazy bums.

Soon, a clicking sound fill the air, signaling the door is unlocked. Before I could step inside, Luke pull me backward and plant a little kiss on my lips, sending me butterflies.

The kiss lasts for about 10 seconds before Luke finally broke up and run inside with blush invading his cheeks.

My heart start to beat a lot more faster and I bet my face look just like Luke's.

Luke really is the best thing that could have happen to me.

But what we don't know is there is a figure hiding in the bushes, snapping pictures of Luke kissing me. And soon, the pictures would be everywhere.

----------------------------------------------

Hola!

How are you guys today? I'm felling fine lately!

So, I'm in Australia for the time being, and it's amazing in here. I met so many lovely people here.

Question: Is anyone of you from Australia? I'd really like to know. If so, where did you live? Maybe we could meet ;-)

Soo, sorry if I couldn't update probably until next week or so because I basically live from wifi.

See ya later!

And thanks for the votes you give and for the comments and all. Each one of you is amazing and I love every single one of you. It's down to 65 votes last time I checked, and I'm totally over the moon!

Love you guys,

Sasha x