Should we tell them?

Michael POV

As soon as we stepped our feet inside the house, I quickly grab Ashton's hand and pull him to a nearest room. Everyone except Sasha look genuinely surprised that I did that, but I don't care.

As soon as we got to the nearest room (that I soon notice was mine and Sasha's), I lock the door behind him and pull him into my bed.

"Mikey... What are you doing?" Ashton ask me with a scared tone. I soon realized that I act like I want to jump on Ashton, or something.

"Listen. I know this look weird but I pulled you here to ask you something important." I say as serious as I could be. Ashton still look terrified though, so I quickly continue. "Do you like Luke.. As in more that friend way?"

Ashton eyes widen, like a deer caught in the headlight. "Wait.. Why did you? How? Am I that obvious?" I nod my head, and Ashton look more panicked.

"Actually, Sasha's the one who've been noticing this thing. She said that you and Luke made this "eyes loving" thingy. I don't know, her words." I end my sentence with a shrug, trying to ease the tension.

"Uhm.. I do like Luke, and we're..." "THAT'S GREAT! Sasha and I has been planning to help you to be together" I cut off his words with my exclamation. Ashton look dazed, but smile nonetheless.

"Thanks... I guess?" He doesn't look so sure, so I pat his back and send him one of my grin. "Can we head outside now? I think people would start worrying if we don't come out soon." I pat his back one more time and unlock the door.

As soon as we come out, Calum and Lidia are looking at us expectantly, like, they're waiting for us to say something. I then realize that Luke and Sasha wasn't in the room.

"Soo... mind telling us why you guys took off just like that?" Calum look at us with suspicious eyes.

"Naah. you'll se soon mate."

Luke POV

As soon as Michael drag Ashton to his room, I can't help but starting to feel uneasy. I mean, I know Michael and Ashton won't do anything in there, seeing Michael has a girlfriend and Ashton's with me. But I'm still terrified.

Everyone (except Sasha who's weirdly smirking) are looking at the closed door with confused expression. I literally just about to try and open the door when Sasha pull me by my shirt into my room, obviously earning some confused glare from the couple on the living room.

"Hi Lukey". She breathed out as we sit securely on my bed. I have no idea what she's going to do, but I decide to sit there and listen to her.

"Okay, so me and Michael has a little plan..." She drags out her words, trying to add some suspense, but honestly all I could think is trouble.

"What are you and Michael planning on doing Sash? The last time you both planning something, Calum end up in a hospital." I shuddered whenever I think back of that day. It was horrifying.

"This time I wouldn't land anybody on the hospital, I swear to god." She then proceed to cross her heart, showing me that she meant what she said.

"Okay then... continue."

"So, lately I notice that you and Ashton are getting much closer. Is it true or not?" My face went pale once I realized where is this conversation going.

"Sash,it's not..." before I could finish my word, she cuts me off with hers.

"Listen Luke, I know that for a fact that you and Ashton like each other." She put on a dramatic pause in here. I was about to object, saying that we love each rather than like, but I stop myself since we haven't told anyone about that.

"So, me and Michael have decided that we both would help you to be together!" She exclaimed, putting her hand in the air like an over exciting six years old. I'm not sure at what I should do so I just mutter a small "thank you" that sounds more like a question.

"I know that you feel awkward knowing that me and Michael knew about you liking Ashton. But, we would keep this secret with us and not telling anyone if you don't want to. And Michael and I were determined to get you together by the end of the week, no matter what we should do to make that happen."

"Um... thanks? I guess. I... don't know what to say. You're a great friend Sash, and I appreciate what you and Michael trying to do. But Ashton and I..."

"Ah, ah. Save it Luke. I don't want to hear you saying some cliche shits like you and Ashton are better as bestfriends or something like that. I want to make Lashton happen." She cuts me off again, more stubbornly this time.

"You sound like an obsessive fangirl Sash." I let out a sigh of frustrated.

"I am. You how I am a hardcore 5sos fangirl. And I always shipped Lashton, so, yeah."

"Alright, do what you please Sash."

"Yeay. Love you Lukey! I'll come back later!" She pulled me in on a hug before she literally skipping out of my room. What a weird girl...

Ashton POV

Not long after me and Michael exiting his room, Sasha came out from Luke's, skipping while doing so. Knowing her, she must do the same conversation to Luke as Michael to me.

The love bird share a quick peck before finally going to their room, probably gossiping about their "plan". Once again Calum and Lidia are giving me a confused stare.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? I feel genuinely left out here." Calum finally decide to ask me. Lidia didn't say anything, but her eyes filled with a lot of questions.

"Ask those two lovebirds. They both are weird." I shrugged my shoulder, not really wanting to tell them about Sasha and Michael's stupid plan.

"Let's just talk to them tomorrow, I'm tired Cal.." Lidia yawned a little, making Calum cooed at her.

"Aww you tired sweet cheeks?" What's with Calum pet names.. Sweet cheeks? seriously?

"Yeah. I want to sleep." Lidia say while rubbing her eyes softly. Calum smiles at her and lead her to his room, closing the door slowly.

Once I'm sure that everybody is in their room, I quickly goes to Luke's. Knowing we have some talking to do.

I didn't bother knocking. Since I knew he would be expecting me to come to his room to talk and cuddle afterward.

Once I entered his room, I see him siting on his bed. His facial expression shows that he's thinking hard about something.

"Luke, babe, you okay?" I ask once I sit beside him, pulling him into my arms.

"Ash... do you think we should come out now?"

----------------------------------------------

Hah, I update again!

Since the last chapter is basically just horrible, I decide to work in this chapter as fast as I could. I hope it's better.

It's sooo close to Lashton coming out, and I feel soo excited eventhough I'm the one who write this story.

Yeah, I'm such a fangirl.

Anyway!! Thank you for you who already voted to this story! You guys are my inspiration to keep writing some more. You guys are so amazing.

If you enjoy this story, please vote, comment, and share it with your friends (because I would totally love that).

See you in the next chapter lovely people!

Love,

Sasha x