"You want a drink?"

"You want a drink?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk at my son's party, Trevante?" She asked playfully.

"Of course not... well maybe." He smirked at her.

They weren't together yet, but they might as well be. They met at Beyoncé's hospital. Yes, her and Solange invested together on the first black women owned children's hospital in California.

Beyoncé and Trevante met while his niece was being treated. He was thankful for the quality care she received and insisted on taking Bey out to thank her.

They hit it off and been going strong for almost 6 months.

"Where is my son anyway?"

"Up there getting pretty like you be doing."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and waved him off.

They were having an old school cookout with just music, food, family, and friends.

Karim's guests started to arrive so Bey went upstairs to get him.

"Why do you have to take all day, my g?" Bey asked.

"Who you talking to?"

"Boy, don't get knocked out." She said seriously. "Give me a hug. Your guests are here."

He bent down to hug his mother and smiled hard. This was his rock and he'd do anything necessary for her.

He made sure to place the bottom row all gold fronts in his mouth before smiling in the mirror.

"You are a trip."

"You messed up when you bought these for me."

They both headed back outside where Karim was attacked with hugs and multiple congratulations'

The party was going well. They had separated themselves into two groups. "Old" heads and yougins.