About This Story

Hello, everyone!

Thank you so much to spare your time reading this update from me!

Actually I want to share few things for you, the loyal and lovely readers of this story 💕

The first one is, I knew well the effect if I wrote a love triangle story : two teams that demanded their ships to get together for the ending.

It was hard for me write a story with this type of storyline but I enjoyed it as well. You know, half of the readers were asking for #Taerose and the other was going for #Rosekook. And boom! The ending of this story Chaeng didn't end up with anyone. Kkkkk, I'm evil, I know that 😝

And the second one is, the comments. I re-read this story and I checked every comments that you gave in each chapters, some comments are funny and lovely, but some comments are aggressive (cursing, etc...)

Actually I'm fine with any types of comments but I realized some of you were hating Jungkook's character too much (although you're still loving him in real life ❤)

And here are example of the comments that I really like 😂 There are two types of ppl in this story :

Team #AgainstJungkook and also #SupportJungkook 😂😂😂

I found this type of comments a lot in this story and it makes me smile to see that people are active in the comments section ❤ Thank you so much for everyone who left those sweet comments!

Especially Porkchaeyoung, fromwinetopasta, krungysoo, GabrielBss9 (although you stopped 3/4 way since you're rooting for Taerose 😂), mybaerose, Roseanneeeee_queen, flightsuns, dankcoconut, thegucciunicorn, tishasya, roseanneseagull, DAEGU-UNNIE and also FOELOVESDAEHWI (although you just read it recently ❤)

And the others as well! (I can't remember the usernames 🙏)

Okay so, the third one is, please support the Book 2 of this story, idk yet when will I publish it, but I've things planned (the draft is done) on Book 2.

And Book 2 has the real ending of this book.

Please love it a lot the moment I publish it ❤

(I'm so shameless, I know that 😂)

Gotta go for now!

Love, bomira 💕