Chapter 09 : The Battle

Chaeyoung grasps her hands tightly, shaking a little bit as she sees the current performances on the stage with the girls beside them. Taehyung comes beside her, scanning her from head toe in all white clothing. He chuckles when he notices she's wearing a crop top with a high cut.

"Didn't you say you won't wear something revealing?" he nudges her shoulder using his.

Chaeyoung covers her stomach using her hands immediately as she turns at Taehyung, "Jennie forced me to wear this." she sighs, looking around him. "Are you coming alone?" she asks him.

"Are you looking for someone other than me?" Taehyung lifts a brow.

"No." she looks back at the stage. "Look. All they can do is showing off their bodies." she says to him, judging the current group on the stage.

"You're right. And they're sexy." Taehyung comments out.

Chaeyoung turns her head sharply at him while looking down at her, "What?" he states, "I am a grown up man. It's normal." he continues while smirking at her.

"Don't talk something like that around me." she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, doll~" he says in playful manner.

Chaeyoung feels a light tap on her shoulder, it's Lisa, "Chae, come on. We're up soon! We need to warm up first!" she says. Chaeyoung nods her head, looking up at Taehyung to say her goodbye.

"Hey, I'll go now." she says.

Taehyung nods his head, "I know. Good luck!" he smiles.

Chaeyoung comes to the backstage with Lisa as Taehyung goes to his members. Hoseok is staring at him, having a girl on his lap, this boy. "Yo, Taehyung! When will your Chaeyoung dance?" he asks him. Taehyung throws a dirty look at him first before he sits in between Jimin and Jungkook.

"She will up soon." he answers.

"What's her group name?" Jimin asks him.

Taehyung smirks as he answers, "Blackpink."

"That's a dope name." Yoongi comments out.

BTS watch the current group is finishing their dance, bowing here and there. "I love SISTAR." Namjoon grins as Seokjin slaps his thigh kinda hard, "Wake up man." Seokjin rolls his eyes while Namjoon throw what the fck look at Seokjin. The MC goes to the stage, announcing the current scores. As expected, SISTAR is climbing up the rank as 1st. Taehyung is sure that Namjoon is betting on them as well. And he notices that Blackpink's name is placing as the 15th rank. That's bad.

"And now! Please welcome a new yet old group of The Base! Come out girls! Cheer aloud for BLACKPINK!" the MC announces them.

Taehyung smiles when the four of them are going up to the stage. It's indeed BLACKPINK.

 It's indeed BLACKPINK