~Prologue~

"TaeTae look! A shooting stand!"

Jimin is a twelve years old and today his father took him and his best friend Kim Taehyung, to an amusement park to celebrate Jimin's twelfth birthday. In one of his tiny hands he was holding his father's hand and in the other his best friend's big hand, but when his eyes came across a big panda plushie in a shooting stand his hands slipped out of his father's as he ran, dragging Tae behind him towards the stand.

"I want the panda" He  shouted pointing at the plushie making the owner of the stand chuckle.

"3 dollars for one round, hit all the targets and it's yours"

"Father, can I please play??" Jimin made pleading eyes to his dad, silently praying that it will get him the plushie he oh so wanted.

"Okay son, one round. Of you lose, we leave  and you don't make a scene" Mr. Park knew his son well, if he didn't get the plushie he would never behave and will make a scene and Mr. Park wasn't in the mood for one of his tantrums today.

"Okay, I promise father" Mr. Park smiled and payed for one round.

Just as little Jimin was about to start playing he heard a low sob and turned around. A boy with red hair was looking down, tears threatening to fall, he had missed one target and didn't get the plushie he had wanted. Jimin felt bad for him which clearly wasn't the case for the boy next to him who simply shrugged and leaned against the wall.

"Come on Hobi you're twelve, you're not gonna cry for this". Jimin clenched his tiny fists, annoyed by the other's words but his father tapped his shoulder mentioning him to play his round.

He then started playing, very excited he knocks down 3 of the six targets. With a scream of victory, he knocks down two more. The boy was so focused on the game he didn't notice that his father went on another attraction with Taehyung and that the two boys were also watching him play. Unfortunately for the young boy, he misses the last target and just like the little boy next to him, he misses the opportunity to win his beloved plushie. 

Tears welled up in the child's eyes but he remembers his promise to his father and tries his best to cry silently and accept his defeat. He then heard the black haired boy, who hadn't said anything else since the so called Hobi had lost his round, walk up to the stand.

"One round please" Jimin turned around and looked at the slightly older boy play his round, hitting every target.

"Wow, you're a natural, kid! Choose the plushie you want"

"The panda please"

"Panda, it's yours kid, here you go" The stand owner gave the boy the plushie, while Jimin felt tears fall again as he would never get the panda plushie. 

Just when he was about to turn and find his dad, a hand tapped him on the arm. He turned around and a panda was stuffed in his face. He took it in his small hands, behind was the black-haired boy, looking down shyly.

"I-I saw you really wanted it, so here you go" Jimin felt his cheek burn but he didn't understand why, he shrugged it off and kissed the boy in front of him on the cheek, whom also turned a light red. Again, Jimin was about to turn, but Hobi walked up to him, a polaroid camera in his hands.

"Let me take a picture of you two" he said with a smile.

"Yay I love pictures!" the two boys giggled as the raven haired one slightly groaned but he nonetheless took the picture.

"What's your name?" Jimin smiled as he was about to answer but his father arrived at that moment.

"We have to go, my office called I have an emergency, you and Taehyung are going to your mother's house right now"

"Bu-but"

"No buts son!" Mr. Park, dragged a crying Jimin back to their car before he could ever answer his new friend's question.

The black-haired boy looked down, sad that he would never see the young boy again and his brother seemed to understand as he patted his back

"Well at least you still have the picture" he smiled trying to cheer him up, but it didn't seem to work.

"Come on let's go back home, Yoongi" Yoongi nodded and left the amusement park looking at the polaroid clutched in his hands. 

----------------------------------------------

Here it is my new Yoonmin fanfic, i'll try and update  often but school is taking all my time but i'll do my best

Edit: I'm editing this book, even though I don't think there will be many changes :)