chapter 1

Taehyung point of view

I'm feeling super sleepy I should probably go to bed.

Suga point of view

Well today is the day that i take Taetae, my best friend,to the concert, he's so excited and its super cute. The way he looks at Jungkook honestly makes me jealous...like why can't he look at me like that. Oh well Ill win him over eventually.

I start to get ready for the concert which is gonna start in like 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Taehyung point of view

Oh no! i only have like an hour and a half to get ready for the concert.

I run to my bathroom and start to shower. As i was showering i started to think..what if we meet and he doesn't like me, just like his brother was telling me yesterday? No stop thinking like that Taehyung..well then i guess we'll just have to wait and see how this turns out..hopefully this will be a great expirience and memory.

As i finish up getting ready i hear my phone ring.

'' oh hi suga hyung!"

"your here!?"

"oh ok sounds good, ill be out in 5!"

I start to head to Suga hyung's car and hop in.

"Suga hyung?"

"yeah"

"what if Jungkook doesn't like me like his brother says?''

"well i dont think that can happen cause for one you are the cutest i have ever met!" he says while pinching my cheeks.

Ah did he just call me me cute and there goes my face turning red due to that.

Suga point of view

Wow he's so cute when he gets all flustered. And of what he says is true about Jungkook not liking him well then it's a good thing I know the perfect place to hide a body......ha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE❤️