Two

mitch's POV:

another game tonight. even though we're playing tampa i still have a good feeling. jvr has been on a point streak which is good for us. but tampa's in first. it's gonna be a hard game.

all the guys got dressed in their jerseys. morgan and bozie gave us their pre game speech and we got on the ice to start practicing.

we did our regular warmups which was skating and shooting shortly after me and willy started playing around with pucks and i skated to the bench to get a drink.

i got my water bottle and glanced to my right and the next thing i knew i was starring at a girl wearing my jersey.

she was beautiful. long brown hair that was curled and beautiful blue eyes. i snapped myself out of ur when she waved and smiled.

shit she saw me starring. i have to talk to her.

**after two periods**

it was the end of the second and we were tied 2-2. matthews scored and kadri scored. and on tampa point and kucherov scored.

i was starring at her. she probably noticed because she turned to look at me and gave a small smile and smiled back.

she told her friend something and got up and left. i took this opportunity to my advantage.

valentina's POV:

after 15 minutes of waiting in a line to pee i finally got back to my seat.

"omg val" she started

"what"

"this guy came up to me and he gave me these" she said handing me the passes to go meet the players "i'm not sure what they are. the man just said give them to a security guard and he'll take us to the place"

"ABBY THESE ARE PASSES TO GO MEET THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS"

"wait are you serious"

"yes"

"why couldn't they have given me passes to meet brayden point" she complained

holy crap. i can't believe this is happening. i'm going to meet mitch marner. now i really can't breathe.

**after the game**

the game ended with the leafs winning 3-2. mitch scoring the winning goal of course. right now we were going with the security guy to go meet the leafs.

this part of the arena was amazing. there were pictures everywhere of legendary hockey players. oh crap i'm in love. 

we finally stopped in front of a door and the security guard knocked

"is everyone decent" he asked through the door

we heard a faint yes from the outside and the man opened the door for us.

in the room sat the entire maple leafs roster. this is definitely a prank.

morgan reilly and tyler bozak came up to me and both hugged me "nice to meet you i'm morgan and that's tyler" holy shit. the morgan reilly and tyler bozak just hugged me. stay calm.

"i'm valentina. nice to meet you i'm a huge fan"

"did you enjoy the game" he asked.

"of course you are amazing" he smiled and thanked me

next was nazem kadri, auston matthews, william nylander and connor brown

i met them all and the last was mitch. i almost fainted when he came up to me

"hi i'm mitch" he said really cheerfully

"hi i'm valentina"

"so what brings you here"

"i actually don't know. i left during the game and came back and we had passes. but i mean i'm really happy to be here. i'm a big fan"

"how old are you" nico asks

"17"

"so are you from here"

"yes born and raised" i laughed

"hey just like me" he responded

"alright are you girls finished" the man shouts.

i got pictures with the whole team before me and abby have to leave. we said our goodbyes and just as i was about to leave someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around to see mitch marner  standing there.

"can i get your number" he asked

holy shit. mitch marner wants my number. i tried so hard not to faint right there on the spot.

"ya sure" i said putting it in his phone. we hugged again and this time i actually left.

"where did you go" abby asks

"holy shit abby i'm going to marry whoever gave us these passes. mitch asked for my number"

"no way. lucky bitch"

"does someone like hockey now" i question

"no i like the hot guys on skates" we laugh. "shit i should let my mom know where coming home now" abby pulls out her phone and texts her mom before we drive to starbucks.

i don't think i'm ever going to forget this night

look at me publishing again. just letting you all know this book is gonna be done before my connor mcdavid one. oops