Running in the out field P5- C.H**

Just after my underwear hit the floor, I looked back up at Calum. He'd turned his back on me leaning against his forearms up on the wall with his head bent down. His butt was clenched as well as his fists.

"Calum?" I said cautiously approaching him softly over the cold tile floor. God, I hope that showers boiling compared to this freezing bathroom.

"Damn... That's what you've been hiding from me?" He said in a low, strained voice hitting his fist on the tile wall.

"Calum are you ok?" I asked stepping into the shower. The water was only lukewarm but it was definitely warmer than the room...

"No... You're hot..." He grumbled. I neared him in the shower stepping closer until I was against his back.

I pushed closer; he was so warm... I wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt his whole body stiffening.

"Could you stop...." He groaned resting his forehead against the wall. "I came in here to cool off from being mad at you for missing my game and throwing me off and now you're here and my mind is not at a pure place..." He moaned as my hand slipped down his torso. I felt his body warm up just a little bit.

"I think you like it." I whispered kissing his shoulder blade. I'd given him a handjob a couple of times and my hand moved all the way down getting a gently grip on the shaft. He groaned again as I ran my thumb under the tip. He moaned louder. He was completely hard.

"You fucking tease." He groaned in a really strained voice.

"I don't know, not a tease if you follow through right?" I murmured kissing the curves of his shoulder blades.

"Follow through? You want to....?" He said his shaft twitching in my hand.

"Yeah..." I whispered against his warm skin using his warmth to warm up.

"Well then missy..." He said reaching around and I spun for a moment unable to track how we'd moved but it ended up with him behind me. "I'll start with making sure you're good and clean." He whispered with his lips on my neck. My back arched as shivers ran down my spine. His hands glided down my curves pulling me toward him until I could feel his boner against my back. He reached up above my head squirting body wash into his hands before lathering them together.

"Calum..." I nearly whimpered as his hands began smoothing over my body.

"I love touching you..." He murmured rubbing the sweet and musky body wash into my skin. His hands moved over my hips and waist as my head rolled back onto his shoulder. I was getting drunk off him. His hands moved over my arms, back and shoulders. I let a moan slip.

"See? I can make sure you feel good." He said in his sultry voice. Another moan feel from my lips as his hands moved to my breasts not quite kneading them like I wanted him to before his went down to my stomach. But he kept moving south until his hands were between my legs. I gasped standing on my tiptoes as his fingertip dragged over my clit for the fraction of a second.

"Calum..." I groaned as his fingers left my body. He chuckled darkly.

"Nice to see I make you putty in my hands like you do to me." He whispered turning the water temperature just a little bit hotter.

"Tease!" I groaned as he moved to let the water wash away the soap.

"I just wanted you clean so that everything left on your body after this came from me..." He whispered holding me tight with my back to his chest. I groaned.

"You are more of a tease than I am..." I said and he sighed chuckling still.

"Then prove you're not a tease and I will too." He whispered right into my ear. I felt a playful smile spreading over my lips. I reached back behind me until my hand wrapped around his shaft again. The second it did, his hands were once again against my skin. His hand slipped between my legs rubbing slowly.