First day

"BANG! BANG!" Natsuki looked up to see an enormous clock above her. She covered her ears. "Looks like schools finally opened!" Sayori said to her cheerfully, walking up to natsuki again. "Oh c'mon silly it's not that loud, you're exaggerating." She said removing the other girls hands from her ears. "D-Don't touch me you weirdo!" Natsuki shouted. She ran inside the school looking for some sort of paper to tell her what class she was supposed to go to. Sayori was still outside, frowning. "Jee...I was just trying to be friendly." She whispered to herself. Sayori didn't allow this..to say the least, "strange encounter" to ruin her day. Natsuki almost immediately regretted shouting at the other girl though she wasn't sure why. She tried her best not to think much of it until she bumped into something. Something that seemed incredibly taller than her. Natsuki fell backwards, hitting the floor. When she opened her eyes there seemed to be a hand offering help. It was another girl but this time she had purple hair. Her hair was so long it almost reached the floor! Natsuki rubbed her eyes and got up without touching her hand. "..." the two looked at each other awkwardly. "Hi....I'm yuri." Yuri seemed more mature than anyone natsuki had seen in the school, it probably wasn't her first year. The taller girl also seemed a bit on the shy side. A bit? Nah she was definitely on the shy side. Natsuki shrugged. "So what I don't care." Yuri didn't say anything after this, she simply stayed quiet and walked away. "W-Wait! Where are you supposed to find out what class you're in!" The other girl chose to ignore her and continue walking. Natsuki felt two cold hands on her shoulders and heard a familiar voice. "How's it feel to get ignored now? Ha!" Natsuki felt her stomach DIE. She immediately started blushing and when natsuki turned around it was exactly who she thought it was. Sayori. "Okay okay...sorry" Natsuki whispered. "Hm? Couldn't hear ya!" Sayori teased. "I said sorry okay!" She shouted. "Oh..don't worry about it!" Sayori smiled at her. Natsuki couldn't help but blush MORE? Sayori giggled. "Here ya go, I figured you wouldn't know where to get the paper assigning people to classes so I got a few for other students." Sayori had about five papers in her hand, four now as she handed one to natsuki. "Thanks...what class u in?" Natsuki asked her. "27!" She said. "Great...me too." Natsuki replied sarcastically.