One

Valentina's POV:

i woke up to my three annoying brothers screaming at each other. just great another day where i wake up before my alarm. i check the time 6:47. i could've slept for 15 more minutes. but no. i get out of bed and put on leggings and a sweatshirt. after fighting my brothers to get to the bathroom i brush my teeth and curl my hair. i put on my makeup which is basically just foundation and mascara.

"could you take any longer" my brother zach aks

i walk out of the bathroom "here you go go crazy"

i walk down stairs to see my other two brothers eating the breakfast our parents put out for us. both my parents usually leave for work early so it's mostly just me and my brothers in the morning.

i scroll through instagram and check my snaps while eating some toast and i noticed that i had to catch the bus.

"zach let's go or your gonna miss the bus again"

"coming" he screams from upstairs

he comes down wearing his hockey sweatshirt and shorts. i say bye to my other brothers before me and zach leave for school.

zach is the brother i'm closest too mainly because we're really close in age. he's a year older then me. i'm 17 he's 18. my youngest brother daniel is 14. he's one of you classic young teenage boys. horny like all the time. and my oldest brother is christian. he's 21 we're all pretty close considering we don't see our parents often because of work.

i hate taking the bus. it's so loud and annoying and i have to hear my stupid brother and his hockey friends talking about the hottest girls in our school. ew gross. but that's why god created post malone. i put in my earbuds and listen to one of his albums.

**at school**

"OMG VAL ARENT YOU EXCITED FOR TONIGHT" my best friend asked

"who wouldn't be" tonight me and abby are going to the toronto maple leafs game. my parents got me tickets for my 17th birthday. my favourite player is number 16. mitch marner. ever since i saw him on the london knights i've been obsessed. he's an amazing player and not to mention absolutely beautiful.

the school day felt like a year long. finally after all my classes were done i was walk to volleyball practice when a couple of my guy friends on the team came up to me.

"is someone excited to see their boyfriend" jack asked

"you know it" i laughed. my whole grade about how much i love mitch. some of the guys tease me often but hey how could you not love him.

we finished our conversation walking to practice. we went our separate ways to our teams and began a scrimmage.

after practice my brother christian came to pick me up. we had small talk about school and our day and we talked about the game tonight.

once i got home i took a shower and packed a bunch of stuff i would need for tonight into my backpack. i grabbed my jersey and my clothes and made my way downstairs to where my brothers were playing nhl 18.

"kids i'm leaving now"

"have fun" zach tells me

"let me know where your staying tonight"

"got it chris. bye" i said and with that i ran out of the house and made my way to abby's house. we agreed i'd go to her house to get ready then drive to the game together and i'd spend that night at her house.

when i got to her house i just walked right in. yes i can do that we're like family.

"hey dave" i say to abigail's dad