"My fault? My fault!" He shouted ready to fight him but Namjoon and Jimin quickly held him back. Calm down they mumbled to him but there was no point, not that they didn't already know that. "Teach your dog some manners first then maybe I'll accept that it was my fault!" Before he could walk away, Yoongi stood up.

"Don't blame it on Holly! She did nothing wrong, just cause you misplaced your shirt that has nothing to do with Holly. This whole situation could've easily been prevented if you put your shirt in the right place the first time!" Yoongi defended himself while Holly stood up growling at Jin.

Also another thing you shouldn't add to a angry Jin and a sleepy Yoongi, a must protect Yoongi at all times Holly. Perfect combination if I do say so myself.

"Fine it was my fault!" He looked at me smirking, oh no, "Jungkook be a good maknae and buy your hyung a new shirt." Of course he'd make me do his dirty work.

They're fighting over the fact that Holly ripped Jin's shirt, and now they're including me into their little drama. They woke me up because of a problem that could've easily been fixed and prevented? You've got to be kidding me.

"It's not like I have a choice." I mumbling eyeing him.

"And what did I say about mumbling?" He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Nothing hyung, I'm on my way." I made my way to the door quickly putting my timberlands on.

"Good." I could feel a smile in his voice as he walked most likely feeling proud of himself.

What am I gonna do with this hyung.

🐰⭐️

The one thing I hate about going to the mall is how big it is. I always get lost in here, I mean it's kinda hard not to get lost.

I sighed to myself walking inside the building, pulling my mask up and putting my beanie down. I wouldn't want to get recognised a week before tour. Not that I don't wanna see any army, no of course not, I just wanna relax for the rest of the week without being seen in public.

Let's get this over with.

Wait what kinda shirt did he want? Where do I even buy the shirt? Where does he usually buy his clothes? Good job Jungkook you left before asking any of the important questions and just stood there watching your hyungs fight. Good job, absolutely wonderful.

I mentally face palmed myself looking around to see if there was a map or some security guard to tell me the way. Even if I did find a shop, would I buy the right shirt? Probably not. Well I'll be screwed either way, so should I just go home? And face an angry Jin? No thank you.

I saw a tall guy in a security guard uniform walking around giving everyone a stern look. I'm going to assume he's going to help me, I mean he is in uniform after all. "Um, excuse me sir, could you help me?"

"And how could I help you?" He looked down on me giving me a bored tone.

"Do you know where I could find a shirt, a men's shirt to be specific?" He gave me the 'are you kidding me' look. Well sir, I'm sorry to tell you that I am not kidding you and I am dead serious.

"Well if that's the case, just walk around the mall for a while. I'm sure you'll find a shop that'll have want you want." He nodded at me leaving me alone.

I sighed scratching my head and biting my lip. Looks like I'll be staying here longer than I thought.

What happened to getting the shirt and leaving, huh Jungkook?

Lisa

"Chaeyoungie!" I whined jumping around, "It'll be quick!" I don't really know what happened, all I know is as soon as we arrived at the mall we went to the food court first, which by the way wasn't part of our plan. Then we went around shopping for a few clothes, well actually Chaeng was the one shopping for clothes I just accompanied her.

We were suppose to watch a movie but then we realised that we only have 10 minutes left, so even if we did watch a movie we'll only watch the first 10 minutes of it. And when I say the first 10 minutes, I actually mean the trailers.

So we decided to do even more shopping, yeah even more. I thought we had already finished but according to Chaeng since we're normal teenage girls today we're suppose to shop more then we usually do, since apparently that's what normal teenage girls doz.

"It'll take like 2 minutes Chaeng, I promise!"

"That may be correct but then it'll take you 3 minutes to get to the bathroom then another 3 minutes to get back." She looked at me very amused with me suffering and in pain. This girl is meant to be holy yet she's not even gonna let me go to the bathroom. Rude. "Not only that it'll take you 5 minutes to find the bathroom so that's pretty much 10 minutes, if not then more." She explained giving me her poker face.

Well I couldn't say she was wrong cause she wasn't. She was most definitely correct but I need to go. Like right now.

"Sorry Liz but the answer is no, by the time you finish we'll have to go. I'm sure you can wait a little longer." She assured me, giving me a sweet smile.

"But then it takes another 5 or so minutes from the mall back to our dorm, so I'll have to wait for like 20 minutes. Unless manager unnie is late for whatever reason, which means even more waiting!" I whined, she bit her lip and I knew she was thinking about it. Which was a good thing.

She groaned, almost dropping her bags on the ground. "Fine, I'll go with you, just in case you get lost." I squealed thanking her, she rolled her eyes but I didn't miss the small grin on her lips.

⭐️🐰

I stepped outside the cubicle, going the sink to wash my hands. As I was going to dry my hands I heard a loud thud. I looked towards the door and saw a man wearing black sweatpants, a black hoodie, with a black beanie and a mask. A black mask might I add. This guy must love the colour black, huh. Bit of course I didn't miss his timberlands which was the only thing that wasn't black in his entire outfit.

He was leaning against the door and he looked like he just ran a marathon. I'm not sure if he's noticed my presence or not but it was pretty damn awkward. I guess I'll be the one to break the silence huh. Let's hope you don't embarrass yourself in front of a stranger Lisa.

"Um, excuse me sir, are you sure you're in the right bathroom?" I smiled sweetly at him, he looked at me staring into my eyes. Despite the far distance between us I could see his eyes very well. It was very intoxicating. In a good way, of course.

"Please help me." He sat down and took off his beanie and his mask.

No way.

I think he noticed my eyes widen because he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "I wasn't planning to get recognised nor was I planning to go inside a girls bathroom - ever - but I've been having a really bad day right now. So could you do me a favour and help me out of this maze, I mean mall?"

☁️

Soooo, how was chapter 1? I can't guarantee that all chapters will be this long but hopefully they will be, if not longer. Hopefully you enjoyed that I know it was kinda boring and I apologise for that. I've re read this multiple times and I don't think there are any major mistakes but if there are please do tell me. Anyways, have a great day!