"You can't always be like that Lisa. It's very sweet how you think about other people but you really need to start thinking about yourself." I've heard this plenty of times from my members, other trainees, managers, yg staff and my own parents. It gets annoying once you hear it on a daily basis, I know they're right but I guess this is just how I am.

"Chaeng, today we are going to have a good time. We're not gonna talk about our problems and how you wish for me to act, we're going to be happy today. We'll talk about this some other time and like you said, we're normal people today." I winked at her while she rolled her eyes at me.

"Aye aye captain." Saluting me before softly punching my shoulders.

Jungkook

Being an idol sure is awesome, but it also has its disadvantages. Like when you have to go on tour next week and all you wanna do is stay in bed, or play over watch but your hyungs are arguing outside. I groaned, grabbing a pillow and pressing it against my ear. "Please shut up!" I yelled to no one in particular.

"Jungkookie!" My door flew open, while the curtains were opened bringing in the sunlight. "Make yourself useful and go to the mall to buy me a new shirt!" Jin. Of course. Who else did I think it was.

My pillow was snatched away from me forcing me to look at his very annoyed face. "You okay?" I raised my eyebrow at him but seeing by how he reacted, I instantly regretted asking that question.

"Am I okay? Am I okay!" His voice raised with every word he said as he stomped his foot on the ground. "No I am not okay! And you wanna know why?" Before I could say no he continued explaining why he wasn't okay. What's the point of asking if I wanna know if you're gonna tell me anyways. "Min flipping Yoongi's very disrespectful dog has ruined my shirt and he needs to buy me a new one!" He shouted at me. Why is he taking his anger out on me, what did I do?

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I turned the other way grabbing the pillow he took from me and pressing it against my ear.

"What do I want you to do about it? Buy me a new shirt, that's what I want you to do about it!" He demanded, letting out a very frustrated yell. "Doesn't anyone ever use their brain in this house." He shouted storming out of my room, slamming my door.

I groaned again slowly getting out of my very comfortable, warm bed. So much for staying in bed all day and playing over watch. I grabbed a hoodie that was laying around on the floor, along with a mask and a beanie.

Walking outside my room, I saw Jimin and Taehyung sitting in the living rooms on their phones. Yoongi was taking a nap on the couch with Holly sleeping next to him. Namjoon and Hoseok were eating ramen on the table watching tv.

And of course Jin, who was walking back and forth in the living room crossing his arms muttering things to himself.

When he had finally noticed me he smiled, a very forced smile might I add. "Finally you got out of bed, now be a dear and buy me a new shirt."

Before I could respond, Yoongi yelled at Jin. Well this isn't gonna be good. Anyone can handle an annoyed Jin but add a sleepy and irritated Yoongi well all hell with break loose.

"Get over it, even if Holly did bite your shirt causing it to rip. Who's fault was it when you left it laying around in the living room?" Yoongi yelled waking up Holly.