We make it out of the elevator, and find cover. We watch as Theo and Liam take down 5 hunters, effortlessly. 

It is until one hunter throws wolfsbane onto Liam, followed by an emitter that affects them both. That the nurse lets go of Corey, and charges her taser stick into a hunter causing him to yelp in pain.

 That the nurse lets go of Corey, and charges her taser stick into a hunter causing him to yelp in pain

But another hunter awakens, only to throw the nurse on the floor, aiming the gun right at her. 

So, I sneak behind the hunter, and knock him in the head with a discarded gun.

We exhale, thinking it's over. 

That's when a presence comes over me, and we I raise me head I see Gabe, holding an automatic, aiming it at all of us. 

                    "Run!" I say, and we duck, trying to dodge the bullets.  

                   Following Gabe, more hunters approach, and it was now a full blown war

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep my head down, hearing screams, feeling blood coat my jacket. When the nurse and I can, we hide behind abandoned hospital beds in the hall for cover. I hear her go over a plan, but my mind begins to go fuzzy..

Oh no, it was happening again.  

She asks me if I'm okay, and I lie again. But this time I hear voices calling familiar names. They grew so loud that the nurses plan was now mute.

That's when the visions take over my sight, and I'm now blinded by faces, gunfire, and monroe...

I watch as she runs for her life.......

Then I see Lydia, she sees.....she sees a girl turned into stone.....

My body shakes, I reach for something to keep myself stable, squeezing my eyes, hoping the visions wold soon stop. Hoping I hadn't been shot....

Sadly, another vision comes and this time I see a being, with no skin, and purple eyes....

Purple eyes that looked into your soul. 

That's when I a voice screams Anuk-ite.

Once the name catches up to me, everything goes black and I hear stone, breaking

"Nolan....Are you ready? Get ready." Says the nurse when I open my eyes. 

I wasn't too sure what she meant, but I could now see Gabe and Liam tussling over a gun. Then in the corner of my eyes I see a hunter aiming the gun at them both.

Concerned for both of them, I turn to an injured Theo, holding his wounds that bleed excessively. 

He didn't know what to do, and he didn't say much. But, his face displayed....fear.

So, I turn to the nurse again, nodding on the unknown plan....I had to do something....

I get up, hiding myself, until I was able to find an object I could use to knock out the hunter with the gun. 

I grab a fire extinguisher, but I was too late. 

Shots coat my ears, and I see both Liam and Gabe fall onto the ground. However when the hunter isn't looking I charge at him with the extinguisher, and knock him out.

I watch as they circle Gabe....he was shot. As I prepare to approach them I look down at the guy I hit. I see a puddle of blood spreading, near his head. I look down when I catch on.....

                                                                            I killed him. 

The group grows quiet, but not for that reason, it's Gabe. 

I slowly back away from the body, in shock. And when I turn to Gabe, I see Theo next to him, holding his hand.

"It hurts. It hurts." Gabe repeats. 

Theo grabs his hand, and........and takes away his pain.....I cover my mouth, feeling tears coat my cheeks. 

                                                                     That's what Beth meant.

                                 Then Gabe exhales for the last, before closing his eyes. 

                                                 Theo turn to us, and shakes his head.