Alex: Do you know how I been through, I been working non stop because I want to be our anniversary be perfect. I barely eat and sleep because I need the money to take you guys on fancy restaurant and buy you guys a gifts. But this is how I get a cheating girlfriend. I hope he take care of you; Goodbye velvet. We're through.

Alex turn and walk away. Velvet keep calling his name but ignored it. Velvet run to her dorm and she keep crying and her eyes is full of regret and sadness.

Alex keep thinking why would his girlfriends do this to him.

Alex Thought: I know, Glynda can help me through this pain, I know she won't cheated on me.

Alex make his way to Glynda office and when he approach to her office he heard a moan coming from inside the room.

Alex thought: No, this can be not my Glynda too.

Alex take a small peak at the room and saw Glynda and Coco having a threesome on some other guy.

Glynda: YES! HARDER! FUCK ME SO HARD!

COCO: OH GOD! YOUR TONGUE IS SO AMAZING!

His eyes full of rage and can't take it anymore he kick the door open and Glynda and coco cover their self up.

Alex: Why did you do this to me?!!! I gave you everything!!!

Glynda: *gasp* Alex?! It's not what it looks like.

Coco: Yeah please don't jump into conclusion. Please listen to us first.

Alex about to speak but the guy beat him first.

Guy: Sorry to say this buddy but I can pleasure your two girlfriends more than you.

Glynda: Shut your Fucking mouth!

Guy: What? I'm just telling the truth.

Coco slap the guy.

Coco: If you don't shut up I will fucking cut you head off!!!

Guy: Why would you two keep saying that? I can see in your eyes that you two totally enjoyed it.

And then the guy look at Alex smirking at him.

Guy: Hey dude please can you get out so we can continue. Your disturbing us.

Alex lose his patience and turn his hand into blade. The guy look at him scared shit, he even piss himself.

Alex: tell me are you ready to die? It's a easy question, you only answer yes or no.

Guy: *scared* N-n-n-no please I don't want to die.

Alex: well to bad I pick yes.

Alex charge the guy; screaming like a girl but his two girlfriends stop him.

Glynda: Alex please don't do this.

Coco: Yes, she's right this isn't you.

Guy: Oh thank God. Thanks for saving me I know you two love me.

Glynda: Shut up!!! We didn't save you and we never love you!!!

Coco face the guy and punch him in the face so hard knocking him out. Alex turn his blade into normal and didn't say anything and he walk out the room. His two girlfriends quickly got dressed. Before they catch up to him he's already gone. And they think the same thing in their mind.

Glynda and Coco thought: Why did we do it? We lost him the guy we love. We're sorry Alex. Please forgive us.

They fall into their knees and tears forming into their eyes. Full of guilt and sadness.