secrets

so, today Andrea has announce her and kian are no longer together. i kinda saw it coming and accepted it. people change and its the way of life. at least andrea said something instead of keeping it a secret. but speaking of secrets, joey graceffa vlogged and most of you probably know, some ... no. so, shane dawson revealed in the vlog for the past 3 MONTHS he has been wearing a wig. he cut his hair off 3 months ago and didnt like it so he decided to wear a wig.

side note : personally i kind of knew he was hiding something from us and that his hair looked different.

1. the color

2. how it was styled

3. some days i would just wonder if he put bad product in his hair.

but i never thought it would be a wig.

it shocked me a lot and i felt betrayed. i understand that he didnt like it, wasnt ready to tell his fans, etc. but he calls us family and... family is supposed to accept who you are. i dont know i just cant help but have the the feeling of betrayal. i cried and felt like he lied the whole time. then again i picture my self in his shoes but at the same time want an apology. i know he didnt mean to hurt my feelings. but he did. and other youtubers new and he didnt even plan on telling his fans at all.

but he proved a point, he wouldnt change with or without the emo hair because all his fans thought he still had the emo hair but really didnt but couldnt tell because he still acted the same.

but its done.

QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU CARE, NO? HOW DID YOU FEEL? Also, should i continue the story or end it?

write it down below.

P.S THANK YOU ALL TO 10,000+ READS! SERIOUSLY BLOWS MY MIND AWAY <3333

NEW CHAPTER(S) THIS SUNDAY =) BAI!