Kian!!!!why?!?

Idk how long it's been since I've updated but it feels like it's been forever. Anyways....here's the chapter:

|----------------------back from mikayla's jog ---------------------------------|

Mikaylas POV

I came back from my jog, I feel better. But I also feel smelly, sticky and gross. I went to go take a shower. After my shower, I laid down on my bed and turned on the tv. The first thing that popped up was the news. Who watches that? I was gonna change it when I saw ... KIAN! Kians name was on TV! Omg. I decided to listen to what happened. I couldn't believe it.

"A young man by the age of 18 named kian lawly in a terrible car accident. apparently the driver In the other Vehicle who hit the 18-year-old was drunk and was not looking. here is the picture of both drivers and the damage."

I practically jumped out of my bed, ran into the living room and grabbed my phone. 20 voice mails?!

The phone:

"You have 20 voice messages, please enter password to listen"

I typed my password in and listened.

"New message"

It was kian! All of them was kian. I listened to all of them. Crying so much every time I clicked on a new message. After I heard the last one, there was a sound of a crash. I fell down because I couldn't bare to stand up. "What have I done?" I tell myself. I try to stand back up and go to my car. I went inside and stepped on the gas peddle. One hand was on the steering wheel while the other kept wiping tears off so I could see the road. There was a red light, I zoned out. Thinking of the good times kian and I had. The times he would surprise me with candle light dinners, video games, stuffed animals, jewelry. I kept thinking about kian and how much I loved him, not noticing all the cars honking at me to go forward. It pissed me off so I rolled down my window and flicked them off then continued driving. I started screaming on the top of my lungs. "KIAN!!!! Why?!?! Whyyyy!" I hit my steering wheel and pulled over. "God why?!" I groaned and brought my hands to my face. I tried to calm down and told myself to be strong. I needed to see him. I need to continue driving. Without any hesitation I just continued driving over the speed limit. Until...

BANG!!!!

???pov

Shit! Fuck! What the hell?! I just hit someone. Uh! my head hurts. ah! *coughs* I got out of my car and ran over to the other driverIt was ... Crap! Mikayla! Oh my god! The window broke so I reached for mikayla's head and neck, shaking her lightly to wake her up.

???: mikayla?! Mikayla! Wake up!

I didn't know what to do. I reached for the switch to unlock the door and pulled mikayla out. Reaching for my phone, I dialed for an ambulance. I managed to say " help. [the location] come quick" and soon became weak.

|----------------------back to connor and Andrea---------------------------------|

Connor POV

Andrea seems quiet. I hope she's ok.

Connor: Andrea are you ok?

No answer

Connor: Andrea?

Andrea: huh? Yea? *asked confused*

Connor: are you ok?

Andrea: oh yeah. Yea. Just thinking.

Connor: about what?

Andrea: well... Uh... I...you see...

Connor: yeaaaa.....

Andrea POV

I was hesitating, thinking whether or not to tell connor what mikayla told me. And how I feel about kian. Maybe telling about what mikayla told me should be not that bad, if he promises not to tell. When I was about to say what I was about to say, the news went on...

"A young man by the age of 18 named kian lawly in a terrible car accident. apparently the driver In the other Vehicle who hit the 18-year-old was drunk and was not looking. here is the picture of both drivers and the damage."

Connor: oh my god! Andrea, we have to go!

I was just in shock. I couldn't move.

Connor: Andrea! Come on!

I still couldn't move. So connor picked me up bridal style and he ran to the car. He buckled me up, still frozen from shock. And he went to the passenger seat and drove off.

I again zoned out. Remembering good things kian has done. All of his silly jokes and actions. Him being always playful, weird. I remembered when we would hang out. His smile, his laugh. I started crying. i really do love kian. Maybe I should tell connor everything? He would understand right?

Connor looked over to me.

Connor: thinking of kian too?

Andrea: yea *wipes tears*

Connor: I know. I know.

He held my hand but continued looking at the road.

I wanted to tell him everything. Luckily it was a red light.

Andrea: connor?

Connor: yea babe?

I took a deep breathe...

Andrea: this morning when I met up with mikayla, she...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Find out what happens next time ;-)

Btw thank you for 1K reads. I know it's not alot, but it is to me. I never ever ever! Got to 1000 something on twitter followers, tumblr followers, instagram followers or even in YouTube views or subscribers on my channel. So... Thank you so much <33333333333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter !!<333

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter- @fanficanya

Instagram- shoeys_daughter

Tumblr- jdizon99

Youtuberlover09

YouTube.com/jdizon99