Twitter trend #pray4kian

Andrea POV

Wow. This was really hard to say. I was just telling my boyfriend. But the fear of what mikayla might do... I don't want her to hate me or give me pay back.

Connor: Andrea?

Andrea: *sighs* ok. Here it goes.

Connor: what's wrong? He said as he stroked my hair trying to comfort me and relax.

Andrea: ok. This morning...

Connor: mhmmm....

Andrea: this morning when I met up with mikayla she... She told me something.

Connor: and ?

Andrea: she told me ...

*honk* *HoNk* *HONK*

We both looked behind us and Infront of us and the light turned green.

Connor: lets talk later.

Andrea: ok.

I sat back down in my seat and decided to sleep. I felt my eyes feel heavy and heavier.

Connor woke me up when we, well i thought we arrived the hospital but nope, we were on a high way. There was a ambulance and someone on a gurney. Connor stepped out of the car and talked to the people. He ran to the person. One person came to mind. KIAN! I stepped out of the car and ran over to see... It wasn't kian.

Connor: mikayla?! Ricky?! What the hell happened?!

I couldn't believe it. Mikayla and ricky were also hurt. They didnt respond becuase they were to weak. but.... What IS happening. This isn't right.

Connor and I went back to the car and followed the ambulance, they were going to the same hospital kian was in. I hated how everything is getting so complicated, why are all my friends getting hurt. I wish this would just end! Connor must have noticed I was in deep thinking when he held my hand tight then said "every thing will be ok. Think positive and take deep breathes"

We got to the hospital and they brought ricky and mikayla to where they were gonna stay, connor asked the lady to the front desk where kian was. She said he was in room 263. We were going up to his room when someone called my name.

???: Andrea!

Andrea: jenn? What are you doing here.

Jenn: well...

When jenn was about to say why she came, Sam and Trevor came in running.

Sam: Andrea, where's kian?

Trevor: yea we heard on twitter about kian. It was trending "#pray4kian"

Jenn: that's what I was gonna say. By the way jc is parking the car

Andrea: oh. we were just gonna see him. Lets go.

The 5 of us were waiting for the elevator and jc came.

Jc: hey guys.

We all hugged and went inside the elevator. It was silent. Maybe I should tell them ricky and mikayla are here too.

Andrea: oh uh guys... By the way, ricky and mikayla are here too.

Trevor: oh where? Are they in his room already?

Connor: uh no. They.., got into in accident too.

Sam, Trevor, jc and jenn: what?!

Jenn: are you serious?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter !!<333

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter- @fanficanya

Instagram- shoeys_daughter

Tumblr- jdizon99

Youtuberlover09

YouTube.com/jdizon99