Im sorry

Kians POV

Come on kian! Think... Uh uh

Kian: what do you mean?

That's good; keep it casual.

Mikayla: well, you seem to act pretty awkward around them. You don't really talk, but connor is your roommate and you have known Andrea for a while. Why do you act so shy? They're your friends.

Act natural, don't look hesitant to answer. Quick, say something.

Kian: I don't know. I guess I just get nervous when I'm around other people when it's not just us.

Good save kian.

Mikayla: why? Is there something wrong with me? You don't feel comfortable hanging around with your friends with me?

Mikayla started to tear up, she seemed worried. I'm such an idiot. Why kian? Why?! Why must you have said that?

Kian: no, no baby. It's because...*kian holds mikayla's hand with one hand in the wheel* you're the only one that comforts me.

Smooth move. ;)

Mikayla: *softly sighs in relief* oh... Well, that's sweet.

She smiles and rubs my thumb with her thumb gently while holding my hand. The light turn green and continue driving. But that was to close. I really need to stop thinking about Andrea. I love mikayla too. This is all so frustrating. Besides she has connor. I just need to have one sign to prove I should stay with mikayla. But... How? .....

I GOT IT!

I'll kiss Andrea. I'll text her.

(Feels around pocket) what?! Huh?!

Mikaylas POV

To be honest I think kian was lying. He's hiding something. But I need to trust him. Trust is important. Stop it mikayla! Don't jump to conclusions. Kian loves you.

While we were driving I held his hand but let go when he was looking for something in his pocket.

Kian: what? Huh?

Mikayla: kian, something wrong babe?

Kian: uh! Great! I left my phone back there.

We were at another stop and kian put his hands on his face.

Mikayla: relax. Connor probably found it and brought it home.

Kian: yea, yea I guess. you mind if I use your phone to call em. You know, to make sure?

Of course, i dial connors number and give him the phone. I rubbed his back and the light turned green again. He was talking to them. after a while kian was smiling.

mikayla: im guessing they have it?

kian: yea they do. But they're in andrea's house so i have to go they.

Kians POV

thank god! Connor told me he would give it to me tomorrow because he's staying at Andreas but this was my chance, I'll go get it tonight.

I tell mikayla what happened. we laugh and We were finally at mikaylas. She unbuckled her seat belt, and looked at me and smiled.

Kian: see you tomorrow

Mikayla: bye *kisses kian*

Kian POV

After dropping mikayla off, it was time to get my phone. And... Just... Maybe... Something else... =P

I parked in the front of Andrea house and door belled

Andrea opened there door.

Andrea: hey kian. Here's your phone =)

I didn't know what to say. She handed me my phone but after taking it I pulled her closer to me. With no hesitation our lips connected. No explanation, nothing.

Andrea POV

Connor and I were watching t.v, but lets be real, more like editing videos. We were sitting next to eachother when I heard the door bell.

I took kians phone and opened the door. When I handed it to him he pulled me in and kissed me! OMG! I don't know what to do! I just stood there. My eyes opened when he detached our lips.

Kian: I'm sorry, I just wanted to see if I reply liked you. *looks down*

Andrea: Kian... I'm... I'm sorry, I - I just, I'm with Connor.

after that was said, he started kissing me again i wanted to push him away but felt the need to kiss ba-- wait? Do I like kian? I started to kiss back.

Kians POV

Andrea: Kian... I'm... I'm sorry, I - I just, I'm with connor.

kian: i know. i just wanted to see if i actually liked you. and i wanted one last kiss before i move on because you have connor.

Andrea: oh well... im sorry. but--

I kissed her again, She didn't kiss back but kept kissing her, she suddenly then started to kiss back. Andrea is kissing me back! But... I didn't feel that much of a spark. I felt something but just not what I expected. It made me feel bad for mikayla. I stopped. And looked into her eyes.

?: hey guys, you know you can come insi-- woah! Dude!

Andrea: connor...I-I ...it's not what it looks like

Kian: yea, man she didn't do anything, it was me.

Connor came over and ...

---------------------just kidding, keep reading =P -----------------------------

Andrea POV

Connor came over. There was anger in his eyes, pure rage. He was about to punch kian.

Andrea: connor, stop. *pushes connor away* please just go inside. Come on babe. Kian.... You should go.

Kian: yea. Sorry. I'm sorry.

Connor: just go. (Calmly)

Kian: (quietly) conn---

Connor: JUST GO!

I hug connor and kian looked At me with a terribly sorry look in his face, I tried avoiding eye contact and with that he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I was gone for SUCH A LONG TIME. School can be a hand full. But I'll try to post weekly. I hope you liked this chapter =)