Ricky... You did not!

Connor POV

Jenn and Trevor kept asking Andrea why mikayla was mad at Andrea. Andrea looked kind of pale. I was getting worried. I kept telling her she didn't need to answer, I guess she couldn't hear me. Jenn and Trevor still would stop asking and calling her name. Andrea fell down!

Connor: Andrea!

I ran to her and lifted her head up and cradle her. I tried shaking her to wake up, but nothing.

Sam: connor calm down, she's fine. Just let her rest.

I was about to scream, but then I remember Andrea was on my lap, then I noticed how calm she looked and how she would hate to see me get mad. So, I took a deep breath and tried listening to Sam.

Connor: ok....ok. Help me carry her to the chair.

Jenn and Trevor apologized to me and I forgave them. They made the chairs stick together to make some kind of bed. Sam put her feet on it, while I put her head in my lap. They all grabbed another chair and crowded around me and stared. I felt uncomfortable.

Connor: uh guys?

Jc: connor, can you tell us what happened? What's going on?

Jenn: yea, we just want to know.

Trevor: yea, can't you trust us? We are your friends man.

They looked kind of scared to ask and nervous and kind of guilty they were being noisy. But Trevor was right. They had a right to know.

Connor: alright (said in a very secretive tone) what happened was...

They all looked at me not knowing what I was about to say

Connor: what happened was, kian kissed Andrea. He said he loved her and wanted to see if he should be with mikayla or be with Andrea. It hurt and I got mad. But he's hurt so for now, I'm concerned. Mikayla found out about the kiss at a party when he told her while he was drunk. That's all I know.

I still don't forgive him but he's still my friend. I just need to keep a close eye on him.

Jc: woah, that's crazy

Jenn: that's insane

Ricky: um... Guys?

Ricky POV

Connor just told everyone what kian told me that night of the party. But they didn't know what happened after the party. I think I should tell them. It was all An accident and I think since connor was telling everyone everything, might as well say the rest. It's a perfect timing.

Ricky: um... Guys?

Everyone looked at me.

Ricky: so, there was a party at Rebecca's and kian and mikayla were there. Kian got drunk and told mikayla he kissed Andrea. Mikayla felt heart broken. so when I saw her outside we started taking, drnking, then We got drunk. Some how I picked her up and went to my place and... You know?

I twiddled my thumbs back and forth and looked down.

Jenn: you did not! No!

Sam: you did?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?! A cliffhanger? No! Anyway I know there no kiandrea moment yet but be patient, it will be here soon. Just a few more chapters =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter- @fanficanya

Instagram- shoeys_daughter

Tumblr- jdizon99

Youtuberlover09

YouTube.com/jdizon99