Chapter 9

Dinner came and went by quickly. The King had propsed I stayed an extra week since the phone Prince Damion ordered would not arrive until a week's time.

Thats not too bad for me since the longer I'm here the more i learn and the more i actually write.
My editor likes my drafts so far so i just need to keep it up.

They also mentioned that we were all going on a camping trip..
Well I am honoured that i was invited along but hey, Im not the out doors type a girl.

I like rooms and beds and sheets and being snuggled up under covers in ROOMS😟😟
But the King insists it will be fun so i reluctantly agreed..

The night crept by and before you know it. Its 4:30am and im up packing what i need for the three day camping trip.. yay😑

Can u sense my enthusiasm😒😒

By the time i was finished my name was being belted out signifying that they were ready..

Now guys i know they said 3 days.. but i dont know how to Pack.. ever.
So when i saw them with bag packs and i had a big ole' suitcase😢 i just knew i had really over done it. I mean.. everything seemed important to me so i just packed them All!

We are not going there to live Judy!" Prince Damion said as he chucked and walked past me.

No wonder you took so long, you were packing the whole house!" Prince Robin added with a smirk

Gosh these two are literally a Royal pain in the Ass😕

I took my suitcase and was carrying it to the car.
Prince Damion ran up to me and offered to help.

No I'm fine , I can do it by myself!" I told him

Judy! You are struggling and whether you want my help or not Im giving it to you!" He told me while coming to take my suitcase.

I rested it on the ground flat and sat on it with my arms folded.

Prince Damion thank you but i am fine, i dont want YOUR help!" I told him

Ofcourse I want help, Just not his help..

The little baatard took my suitcase handle, rolling it with me sitting on it, causing me to fall on my butt😣
When i fell he laughed and just kept walking.

Not long after the King came behind me
"Judy come on, this is not the time to be sitting around, i wanna beat traffic!"

😦buuh--- nevermind.

I got up and went to the van. We took a caravan and it was just us Royals🙄

Though i was seated beside the devil i didnt allow that to annoy me.

The King was playing some good songs on the radio and the view on the way was amazing!
Trees and lakes, came into view as soon as we left the city.

Prince Damion keeps trying to engage me in
conversation but i keep ignoring him.

Not today Satan

He rested his hand on my thigh.. bare thigh!! i had on shorts so it was flesh on flesh and i dont wanna think of how soft hus hands feel on my skin, or how my body immediately reacted to his simple touch so i bounced my leg so his hands fell off.

This continued for a while and I would be lying if i said i completely hated his hands being there😉 if u kno what i mean