Chapter 8

So im in my room writing away.. when i heard light taps on my door.

Its been 45 minutes since my awful encounter with 'he whose name should not be called' and i am just not in the mood.

I reluctantly got up, its after 6 so i know its not dinner time yet..
So no.. im not enthused to answer the door..

I opened the door saw the devil😑😑😑
So i did the reasonable thing and -
Slammed it shut
Went back to typing
But before i could resettle- there was the Annoying tapping again..

"Judy look, im sorry about earlier.. I was in a pissy mood- I-I just want you to hear me out..
Jus for a sec"

He is sorry... awwww how sweet😑😑😑😑😑

I continued ignoring his Ass

I know he is the Prince but what we have in common is being 'A PERSON!'😤

"Judy come on, let me clear my conscience!"

Wow he has one of those now?? Money really does buy you anything..
Wonder how much he paid for it..
Wonder how much i can pay for him to 'FvckOff😐"

Im really trying to ignore him but he is distracting me from my work; i need to send a draft to ny editor real soon so she can see that im actually doing work and not just posting on instagram..
I mean im in a palace, ofc im gonna post on instagram🤔

Judy just Let me explain myself" the annoying voice is back again..

What do i have to do for some peace and quiet around here
...............

I have your phone".
Well Finally! Something productive came outa this:
I got up, opened the door but baring the entrance and streched out my hand so i can collect my phone ans shut 'my door'

He pushed past me and Barged in my room..

My phone!" I asked calmly; because im not in the mood.

Judy I ordered a new phone for you, yours died!" He responded with a small grin

So little princy thinks he's funny...

"I dont want a new phone... i want my phone!" I said slowly, softly but through clenched teeth.

IM really trying to control my anger, cause im not in the MOOD!!

"Judy i just ordered a new phone for you because yours got damaged. My tech will ensure everything u had on ur old phone is on the new one so its ur old phone in a different body😏"

...... Silence

"Look today has just been a shitty day for me.
You know, i just released and you got caught in the cross fire. It was not my intention to hurt ur feelings..

........Silence

I know i come off unpleasant at times and i am not even denying the fact that i am a Horrible Mofo.. but what i am not is disrespectful!"

.......Silence

He took a deep breath then continued his speech "Your here for work and you should not be uncomfortable.. just accept my apology and know it will never happend again. You have my word; Prince's honour"🖖

Ummm. Isnt that supposed to be "SCOUTS" honour tho🤔🤔🤔

......Silence

"Judy... its just that....My father has been putting alotta pressure on me lately and i am just crumbling"

.....Silence

Im apologizing and you are just there staring at me Blankly.. i dont apologize... everr.. so you should be honoured!!"

Yes honoured that u almost killed me... killed my phone... then disrespected me on top of it after i was being so nice to you!" I finally replied..

So she speaks😏" "Am i forgiven Jody?" He asked with a smirk.

" The names JUDY..... first of all.. and I dont forgive you and im not talking to you!" I answered

" But you are talking to me by saying your not talking to me😉"

......Silence

Ok i can deal with the silent treatment.. but the you not forgiving me part.. we need to work on that"
He walked and sat on my bed, looking around the room..

This room is nice" for a guest room"🙂

Come on Judy dang, its getting old now.. just lets move on from this"

He stood up and strated looking at the stuff i put on the dresser.. taking up each bittle and reading it ..

For healthy looking skin" he read out.. "Now i know how your skin looks so healthy and soft, not a single blemish in sight.." he said

Did you know your my favourite shade of Chacolate!" He continued

Juuuuuddyyy come on!" He whined

If you go to dinner upset my father will have me instead of his food" he said then mumbled..
I just wish i could have stayed where i was... but.. but.. the stupid deal...

.....Silence--
wait, did he say deal??

"What deal?" I asked

Nevermind that.." he answered. "Just accept my apology and we can go back to you being annoying Judy and me Ignoring you😁😁"

My reporter instincts stepped in..

Where were you? All this time?" I asked

I've been here trynna apologize All this time! He answered.

No i mean: why did you not live in the Palace, where were you all this time?" I asked.

With my grandma at her Kingdom in Africa" he smoothly answered.

So why were u a secret? The public knows nothing about you."

I wasnt a secret.." he countered..

So why is the public in the dark about the Kings second son?" Why did you leave? When did you leave? Where u even born here? Whats the deal about?" I asked on a roll.

He looked at me for a moment.. then--

Judy im just hear to apologize not give you the story of my life!"HE snapped..

Why are you always snapping.. Gosh!"

Why are you always annoying!! GOSH!" and with that he stepped out and slammed the door shut..

So much for clearing his conscience