chapter 2

Its now 12 pm and im just arriving at the palace.
I am angry and sticky and i just want to get out of these clothes and out of my misery.
My misery had soon disappeared when i drove through the palace gates.

I showed the guards my ID and they let me through as they were expecting me. They made a call and in a matter of seconds, im greeted with persons welcoming me to the palace and them taking my bags and other belonging carrying them for me.

This was amazing, for the first time ever i dont have to carry my own weight😂😂

You saw what i did there..
with-----the----weight-- No?😕

Your not only immature but your Boring😒😒, I cant beleive you sometimes.
My subconcious rather rudely suggests.. #hurful😔

After my internal battle with the bitch in my head i got to appreciate the splendour im currently in.

I know i've seen it before on pictures but to see it upclose is sooo Amazing, those pictures have not done the palace justice.
The immaculate decor
The design is breath taking....

At this moment i just imagined myself being a Princess and having all this for myself.
i could just stand and take in this amaing view for dayys.

Walking these sacred grounds comes once in a lifetime,
Excitement boils in me, i just couldnt contain myself so I did what any ordinary human being would do. I pulled out my phone and snapped a selfie✌
You know, to savour the moment..
I then took some pictures and sent to my bestie to give her a close and personal view of my 'home' for the weekend.

BaeBissh😘💍: All Hail Princess Judy👑.
Me: 🤗🤗

Two palace workers came to me and guided me to 'my room' (eeep)
When the grand doors were open i was completely blown away. I was not only in awe of its beauty, its very huge and comfortable bed but i was very much appreciative of the array of fruits lined up waiting for me to devour on the platter..

O Lord, A girl can get use to this🤗🤗

One of the workers said they would come get me for lunch which will be at 1pm.
Yess people 'Princess Judy, has arrived"

I was left alone.
The first thing i did was take a Royal shower.

Yes im in a castle so everything i do here is
ROYAL

After taking a royal shower i put on the royal bath robe and stepped in my royal room dried my royal hair -yes i saw the royal shampoo and just had to use it, i couldnt resist.

I put on my floral print dress, thats flows straight to my ankle and decided to leave my curls out then i devoured the fruit platter.
Ten minutes later and im laying on the bed waiting to have lunch with the Royal Family👑

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been 40 minutes and im on my way to the dining hall. The palace was so captivating i forgot to look where i was going ..

so yes ladies and gentlemen i tripped!

And i did not only trip, i tripped infront of the whole table of Royals😶😶

Y couldnt i have tripped like 1 minute earlier before i entered the room?
My luck just wouldnt have it..

So here i am 30 embarassing seconds later, grabbing at the poor waiter for my dear life. Luckily he steadied me and now i dont wanna be alive right now..
To top off this embarassment pie, I could hear stifled laughter from the table..
Well at first it was stifled

but it rumbled on into chourouses of uncontained laughter and knee slapping.
I saw the cute little pinceses and princesses laughing at my expense and the-

Wait-

The Stranger from earlier is seated at the table laughing---- AT Me😶😶

Being the bigger person as i always am, I stood my ground and introduced myself. I was welcomed by the King and Queen and invited to take a seat.

While seated the stranger made an outburst

"Thats the Freak!"

My eyes widened and i had to bite the inside of my cheeks to not tell him to go fvck himself, since unlike him, I have respect for royalty.

Son!" The King angrily shouted

Son!!!!!😲😲OMFG the King has two sons??
Omg the Stranger is the Prince?
The Prince threw fvcking beer at me?
I hate the-

My rant inside my head was cut short by the rude prince loudly whispering
"Sorry Dad!" and leaning to his evidently older brother Prince Robin and exclaimed "Thats the Freak!"

I mentally rolled my eyes since i want to make a good second impression, since first impressions are over-rated.

Ignoring  your royal asshole, the King introduced himself and his family.

He introduces his horrible son as Prince Damion Russian D'vulgae..
I curtseyed to the royal family and each of them said it was nice having me there except Prince Damion.
Instead he went on to say;

"Dad, who is she and why is she here?"

"She is a journalist doing an exclusive on life in the palace" the King simply replied.

"Oh fvck no! Come on dad, Its bad enough I have to hide from them outside the walls of the palace now you bring one in the fvcking palace!!? He screamed

Ouch, that was rude

"Son your language! She is harmless and not the Paparazi" replied the King in an annoyed voice.

"Harmless!!! Dad she is the girl i was telling you guys about, she tried to kill me earlier today!
Father She is a threat to the crown!!!" he screamed

"Tell them!" He commanded me

I-I-I" before i could continue the King intervened and told him to Behave and Be Nice.

Soon after Prince Robin said

"Brother Chill, Im sure it was an accident" while looking at me as i enthusiasticallly nodded my head saying YES!!

" And its not like you or anybody died" prince Robin finished with a hint of smirk on his lips.

😉😉Team Prince Robin y'all😚

On the other hand,
Prince Damion grumpily complied and calmed down but that didnt stop him from looking at me throughout lunch with a displeased look on his face.

Well damn! This should be an interesting weekend🙁