home

SOFT//YOONMINSEOK
contains little space

-for -ziyi-

+++

"you worked hard today," hoseok mumbled to yoongi as he looked over his hands. hoseok was sat on yoongi's lap, his eyes scanning the new bruises over yoongi's fingers. "you deserve a rest before your next job." yoongi gave him a smile as hoseok gently kissed each of his bruises.

yoongi was a pianist, well known over all of seoul for his extraordinary playing. it was common for him to get bruises after playing.

hoseok looked up at yoongi as he continued to pepper light kisses over his hands, yoongi simply staring back; his eyes speaking for him. hoseok pulled back, his fingers intertwining with the elder's as yoongi ran his thumb across the back of hoseok's hand.

"i'm glad you're home, yoongi.." hoseok whispered, his lips brushing against yoongi's as he spoke, both of them feeling electricity buzz wherever they came into contact.

"i'm glad to be ho-"

"dada home..?" a small voice croaked. yoongi's eyes lit up as hoseok sat up, both of them turning to the direction that the voice came from. there, jimin stood, a white, overly-baggy sweater draped over his figure, with slightly rolled down knee high socks on. one of his sweater sleeves was bunched up and stuffed into his mouth where he chewed on it- his pink hair falling over his eyes slightly.

"i'm home, baby," yoongi spoke quietly as a grin broke out on jimin's face. hoseok crawled off of yoongi's lap, beckoning jimin over, who quickly began waddling.

"daddy, look, dada's home!" he squealed, tugging on hoseok's sleeve, pointing excitedly at the eldest. hoseok grinned and nodded, faux-gasping as he looked between them, breathing out a 'he is!'.

to say that jimin was the joy in their life was simply an understatement. he was their bundle of happiness, their sunshine, and overall just their precious little prince. they knew that jimin deserved the world, working as a dance instructor certainly stressed him out- so having his boyfriends (whom he loved more than anything) accept and work with his need for little space made him feel like the luckiest person in the world.

yoongi patted his lap for jimin who clambered onto him, his sleeve still in his mouth. yoongi pouted as jimin tilted his head- blinking a few times.

"does dada not get a welcome home kiss?" yoongi mumbled, his lip beginning to wobble. jimin's mouth fell open, his sleeve falling with it, as he shook his head, a guilty look plastering his features. quickly, he puckered his lips and squeezed his eyes closed, leaning forward haphazardly, barely managing to connect his lips to yoongi's. as he pulled back, both yoongi and hoseok shared a chuckle, their smiles widening at the action.

"better?" jimin asked, having heard hoseok say it countless times after giving jimin 'kisses better'. hoseok cooed over him, stroking his hair gently as yoongi nodded.

"yes baby, all better." jimin broke out into an accomplished smile, before widening his eyes and crawling back off of yoongi.

"i made you something!"

hoseok chuckled as jimin toddled away, sitting dow next to yoongi.

"he's been making something all day. i wasn't allowed in the room at all," yoongi laughed as hoseok continued to explain. "i had to slide cheese slices under the door for him."

yoongi grinned, his hand running through hoseok's hair before pecking him on the cheek.

"such a caring boyfriend. we don't deserve you, hobi."

hobi blushed

"of course you do." he mumbled, a little flustered. yoongi chuckled, before he heard small footsteps pattering back.

"dada, look!" jimin chirped as he bounded back over to them, a large smile on his face as he held up a messily coloured in picture of blue and green cats, surrounded by various colours of glitter glue. yoongi gasped dramatically as he held his arms out for it.

"you did all this for me!?" he exclaimed, his mouth hanging open. jimin nodded, giggling as he did so. yoongi pulled it closer to inspect it. he noticed that there were two large cats and a smaller one. he cooed over the sight of jimin's messy handwriting at the bottom, labelling him and hoseok as the bigger ones and himself as the kitten.

jimin pushed himself onto hoseok's lap, who greeted him with open arms. hoseok cradled him, his chin on jimin's head as yoongi inspected the drawing.

"you're getting very neat, jiminie!" hoseok gasped.

"really?" jimin muttered. "i'ss messy.."

yoongi shook his head, standing up to stick the page on the fridge.

"nuhuh- it's so neat it deserves to be show to everyone." he said, smiling at jimin and hoseok. god did he love them.

jimin's face lit up as yoongi put it on the fridge, before he reached out for him- his small hands grabbing at the air.

"dads come back!" he whined. hoseok began rocking him, recognising the tired nature of jimin's voice as he held an arm out for yoongi too.

yoongi sat down, nestling into hoseok's side whilst simultaneously holding jimin.

the sat like that all night, sharing smiles and lazy kisses.

+++

aye wussgood