"Kyo-chan~ what are you doing, don't you know its dangerous to swing your tonfas in this close proximity?" I said smiling not minding his attack.

"I know. Don't add chan at my name and stop saying Tsuna. Tsuna, Tsuna you are noisy." Said Hibari still swinging his tonfas.

"Eh? Ahah! I know why you are angry, you are jealous aren't you? Awww you're so cute Kyo-chan don't worry you are still my number one friend." I said happily teasing Kyoya, not realizing that Hibari is ticking off much more.

"Kami korosu" said Hibari swinging his tonfas much sharper than before. In the corners of my eyes I saw reborn peeping at us. Maybe he is investigating me and Hibari.

Reborn p.o.v.

"Even thought he is the head of the discipline committee he holds the position as the most dangerous guy in the school. Hibari kyoya. Sound interesting."(smirk)

I went to find Tsuna group and saw them looking bored, I guess I should give them some excitement. I wear the chest nut costume that Bianchi make for me, obviously it is coated by poison.

"it is really boring, is there any really interesting around here." Said gokudera looking at the sky.

"There is." I said while throwing chest nut at tsuna.

"Reborn? ow ow" Said Tsuna

"You are full off opening Tsuna. Ciaossu."

"Ow! Ow! It's poking me! What's with the costume?"

"Maybe biggu na kuri, bikkuri(big chest nut, big surprise) is it?" Said Gokudera

"He got it right!" Tsuna saying cheerfully.

"Nope. This is a sea urchin."

"He's going along with it."

"This is a camouflage for spying on people, who commute on long distance trains."

"If you wear that, a hundred and hundred more people will notice that."

"Everyone's too scared of the spike to come close so it's easy to relax."

"It's got nothing to do with spy anymore!"

"Bianchi made it for me for a project in home economics when she was in elementary school."

"The poison cooking?"

"Yeah so whoever touches this spikes will go to heaven in thirty seconds."

"Hiiieeeee!" After saying that tsuna collapse.

I get my watch"exactly 30 second, how precise."

"H-hey tenth! are you okay? 10th! 10th!" Gokudera shaking tsuna attempting to waking him up but tsuna did not wake up.

"It's okay, he'll wake up after ten minutes, until then, I know a place where you can rest Tsuna." I said assuring Gokudera and giving him a peace of mind.

We are now in the front of reception room. We open the door and saw someone sleeping on the couch. When get close we gasp at the sight, we saw Leo sleeping on the couch. The way he sleep is like a princess in the fairy tale, it is breathtaking beautiful. The area around him is glittering like a diamond dust. Maybe he sense our presence he slowly open his eyes.

"Yawn. What you all doing here, Oh is that Tsuna, What happen to him?" Leo asked when he saw tsuna carried by gokudera and yamamoto. Then they woke up from their trance when they heard Leo voice.

"Hahaha we like to put tsuna here to rest. If it's okay?" Said yamamoto asking Leo unsurely.

"Sure, stay as long as you like, wait here, I will get some drinks for everyone."

"No senpai, we could not possibly let you to do that."

"Its okay Takeshi-kun, let your senpai treat you all, let me, your senpai look good in front of you all, my junior." Reo wink at us then walk outside the room before yamamoto could stop him.

"It is alright to let senpai alone?"

"Let him be, more importantly we should let 10th to lie down." Said gokudera laying tsuna on the couch.

"Yeah but wow I never knew we have a room like this in the school."

"The reception isn't used much, the furniture is nice and so is the view, it's also in a convenient location." I said.

"What do you mean by convenient location?" Ask yamamoto.

"This room is going to be family secret headquarter." I said answering yamamoto question.

"Wow, sounds like fun! A secret hideout."

"Are you a kid or something? But it sounds good though, there definitely needs to be a headquarters for the family." Said gokudera agreeing with the idea.

"Its decided then". After I said that the discipline committee came and gokudera and yamamoto have argue with them because they kick the couch where tsuna is sleeping. Gokudera start beating them and yamamoto also join the fight. I watch them fight while making coffee.

"Are you done" I ask then I gave them a cup of coffee. Suddenly we heard a voice.

"These watchdog are useless, who are you?" Hibari said leaning on the door. I silently drinking my coffee, not minding even a little bit at the situation.

"He's Hibari Kyoya." Said yamamoto

"Huh, what? Are you one of these guys?"

"Gokudera wait." Yamamoto tried to stop gokudera but he still walk to hibari provoking him.

"Just now this place has become the headquarters for the vongola family."

"Family? What kind of crowding is that?" Said hibari

"Crowding? Whatever, just get out." Before gokudera get close to hibari, hibari use his tonfas to split the cup, gokudera holding, then gokudera immediately jump back to avoid hibari and ready himself to fight. I watch the fight while roasting the rice cake.

"I hate herbivore that crowding." Said hibari then he knock off Gokudera, yamamoto get angry and attack hibari but hibari got Yamamoto weakness and he kick his stomach. Tsuna got woke up from the vibration of the couch when yamamoto hit his back and he saw Gokudera and Yamamoto unconscious on the floor. Hibari pick them and wanted to throw them outside the window but tsuna stop him by smacking the transform leon slipper. Hibari let go off them, before they would falloff the window tsuna manage to hold their shirt. Hibari want to attack tsuna but I stop him before he could attack tsuna. Then hibari use his tonfas against me I manage to stop his attack with ease.

"Wow you're great" said Hibari

"You are really strong."

"I want to fight you."

"Save it for later." I throw the bomb at Hibari then left the place with Tsuna.

Leo p.o.v.

I watch tsuna and the other fall above the pool. I already know they will fight Hibari that's why I pretend to buy some drinks but the truth is I was watching from afar, I'm afraid reborn will notice me. After I check they are safe I went to the reception room and open the door. I saw the committee member already finish cleaning.

"How is it?" I ask hibari who is still facing the window.

"What?" Hibari turn around to look at me.

"I mean what do you think about Tsuna and the other?"

"The baby is strong, I want to fight him again."

"Oh that's impossible you will never win against Reborn."

"I know"

"Really, Then what about Tsuna?"

"He is weak, same with the other two. Are you satisfied now?"

"Yeah, thanks for fighting them and thank you for holding back." I said smiling at Kyoya.

"Hm, you owe me one"

"Hehehe okay I will repay you someday you can ask anything if its within the range that I can do." When Leo said this Kyoya eyes darken.

"Okay, don't forget, this is what you said."